Wednesday 23 January 2008

1st time posting XD haha (:

Hi guys ! just cre8 my new blog nia .. How to add links arh ? haha XD ppl might tink I dumb or wad .. -.-ll i 1st time de leh .. Yesterday's NCC was tough sia !! Real tough !! My worst training I ever had in my life ... sob .. So many push-ups de.. I feel like I going to faint anytime .. The person .. ( which calls us to do training ) was very fierce leh .. I shouldn't haf put ncc as 1 of my choice lorhz.. Haha .. but accepted fate lerhz .. XD But my seniors oso got shout ' ENDURE' 'ENDURE' !!! supported us .. The person still ask us go and touch the tree .. superman puh-ups .. haiz ... donno how 2 say liao ... (:

Then today leh .. -.-ll worst still .. I cramps all over my body .. I go down the stairs at Jss .. my leg oso pain sia .. then leh .. got swimming lesson opposite my school .. the instructor so fierce de.. any shout any us de.. treat us like wild animals .. ask him go die la .. feel like slapping him de.. -.-ll he ask us swim 20 laps .. but heng leh .. i got gold star ... MUA HAHAHA !!! but leh .. when i come up and change into my clothing horz.. the cramps i haf .. is worst then the morning de.. whole body ache like siao !! I hope next week the training ..

Sommor i only can post when my mother out .. including i not playing computer ... haha (: will try 2 post alot of post.. !!! haha .. (:

Its me .. signing off (: !!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

Hello:D
It's Rachel...
Link me yeahs and visit my blog too:D
www.silence-is-confession.blogspot.com

24 January 2008 at 22:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home