Tuesday 15 April 2008

i'm keeping my post short ;D

To Ryan ;

> are you a gay ?
> why are you s0o0o petty ?
> why can’t you just live let and go
> can you be more mann ??
> by be more giving ;DD
> are you a sissy or homo ?

i feel like breaking our friendship
i kinda hate you from NOW !
starting now ..
i don feel you are quite my friend actually
you always tease miie ;;
which i hated xD
so .. i'm saying to you NOW
although you don read my bloq

I'm breaking our friendship
yes,
its true xP
although i wil treat you like a noobody ..
i will still help you when help arose
but i will be more ...
feel like staying away from you ..
always . ;;
so don even think of being my friend AGAIN --
unless you show me you are willing ;;
i'm not sure how you feel about miie ;;
but i am sure u treat me as a FRIEND
so ;;
just break it
i don care if you cry or wadeva
you're nthing to miie now ;;
not even a friend i must say frankly
i hate SORE LOSERS like you espescially
who cry when they lose ~ ( kinda )
maybe his mom or dad could actually
TAME HIM ~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home