Monday 4 August 2008

Err .. don wan to talk about this picture
Just view :D


Our School =P

The hunky me :) -XA-ZIN


the ndp parade day .. the pictures my sister took when she went


Bryan yu .. hmm :D credits to ric :P hahass
bryan treated like a dog " woof woof "
SIT dog ,, roll over :D


The ndp parade day :D
The fireworks , credits by my sister :]

The helicopter and s'pore flag

idk wads that .. don ask =X

The day on our JSS dinner .. the ncc team =P i wasnt in there hehe *

Gee don ask me wads this .. =X looks like a snail but its a food :P

The shiny head : Mr Tharman jaja

Credits to my sister :D

Shrimps eaten on the dinner last month ?
this picture was taken months ago =D now then upload .. LOLLS




Hmm .. this gonna be a short post
talking about today :D
hmm today during maths lesson .
visitors came
and brought my whole stack of maple cash to school
and then hon peng was like
" WHOA ~ "
then maths lesson the visitors was like indian
got alot of type of people lolls
zhou bo and marcus keep laughing
marcus keep making us laugh like crap
cannot take it lorhhs
and one of the person take the picture of my hw ?
while i was solving the quest
bo liaos ~ -.= ~
ok so went home played audition
then qtq now
so .. byes :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home