Saturday 26 September 2009

Its like 1week since i last posted -.- Damn , my blog is dead lah ! Pfft
Wait let me upload all the pictures for class outing okay :P
Finally all uploaded ! Well a short paragraph on the history outing.
Basically we went to a History museum and Labrador Park.
Neither of them were unfamiliar to me, have been there w/ co. before :)
I think at the end of the journey i learned nothing at all -.-
All the time spent was taking pictures and watching some videos.
One thing for sure was, I was super high. That's right :P Super enthusiastic !
That pretty sums up what I've got to say :D


Rather candid. Oh look at me -.- Simply ungalm.


I think the way i stand abit nice hor -.- ( Bhb )


Ric being the " rock climber " of the day.


Look how engrossed we were watching the history video screened !


JunWen actually went to the extent of bringing a nikon camera.
Those type of very expensive and photographer-to-be. Crazy lah ..


Hamburger =P Heh no lah im not so bad as to call her that !
It was a nickname given by Jieyi ( I think ). She's Ms Wong, our history teacher


What a ______ picture of eunice -.- Blame it on enquan's lousy photo taking !


Ms Wongs' camera shy :P



My hair was so " off " that day, due to the strong wind -.-
It blew my whole fringe away then i had to start being vain D: How nice.


Girls taking photo with our last-man-standing : Mr Faydzully !
He's our co-form teacher which followed us too , ( our math teacher also ).


And since there was a girls with male teacher photo, the guys with girl teacher photo simply cant be missed right ! :P This one is rather candid.


I think im quite short leh D: Can barely see me here.


Look closely to your far left, spot any gays or sissy ?


Look at Mr Faydzully's action ! Act man / shuai leh :P


We realised that opposite Labrador Park was Sentosa ! All of us could also see the monorail and cable cars.


Can you spot me ? Hint : I am " checkerised " .


Candid again, i was lifting up my leg to scratch the mosquito bite lah.
Damnit the place is filled with it -'- Make my legs so itchy.
Must remember to bring insect repellant next time D:


Look at how pro my classmates are, managing to climb to the top.
Another phrase to put it : Show Off -.-








LOL this shot is funny -.- I was like hugging my bag while walking .
Such a weird habit i have hor !


Not looking @.@ I was adjusting my bag or something.


Class photo outside the museum place.


I think Mr Faydzully looks cute here -.- The way he stands.


Our tour guide of the day : Jeremy !
P/s: Abit old hor >.<


Hamburger again. I think she's advertising the sculptre -.-


Mr Faydzully went totally sian LOL .





Jiahui and her gong look. Im watching actively at the video okay !


Another picture of the Guest-Of-Honours , who managed to grab the seats.


Enjoying the sea view.


Look at your far left again -.- Spot a gay / sissy ?


Lesbians , I kind of hit the raw nerve eh ?
Reason one : Both of them are holding hands
Reason two : Girl on left ( Jiatong ) has a tomboy haircut.
Normally lesbians are like that one right ? One girl chio another one is tomboy.





Me together with sandy taking a shot !


Eunice -.- Nice picture leh this one. I think eunice abit innocent ._.


See what i mean ?! Guys taller than me blocked my whole head D: Pfft
I must grow tall ; I MUST GROW TALL !


And photo of the day ? Me daring to take a photo with a sleeping guy.
Yeah i know my pose is gay -.- Hilarious if you want to put it.
I should have like went closer and point my finger at him and give a spastic face !
That would really have done the job :P Hehe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home