Saturday 26 January 2008

The '' XIAN'' day for me ..

Hmm... today for me ,, almost whole day tuition for me .. haizz.. XD I had two tuition from 1pm-5pm lehz .. I wan to sleep in the maths class lerhz .. So boring de.. When the malay teacher .. which I donno what the name is ... keep on asking us do questions .. sommor i a few min late.. he teach the thing i don understand -.-ll but i struggled through eh? haha well.. i really donno what to say now .. cuz i whole day tuition .. so nothing much happened eh? at 5pm i took 963 bus home ..


Something happened ... XD but it was nothing much ... REALLY .. I was about to sit down when the bus moved ... I almost fall right onto the woman .. so called ' old lady' har? jajaja .. I almost banged into her sia when the bus moved. . XD I was like so dam pai seh .. XD I almost falled but managed to get bak my grip and sit down .. HENG !! when the bus reach the stop .. i quickly go down .. <<<<<<<<<<>! nothing much ..

We went out for dinner and our cousin came too.. My cousin this year get back o lvl results .. He actually get 9 marks de.. But donno wad .. ( i tink cca) help him minus 4 marks leh .. Left 5marks . woot !! that is really pro i must say .. Wish i can so pro like him .. sob :(

Errr.. nothing left more to say .. BB .. (: <<< the ending very what leh .. thats what i feel . i donno how to end my post.. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home