Saturday 26 April 2008

so lets start HERE ;D
today morning ;
i on-ed the com @ 6.30+ and went into maple
i din dare play maple
cuz mom waking up soon xD
so i went to sleep again lolls
then about 7+
my mother went out
for the parent's session
then my maid woke me up ;D
thanks !! i wanted to play maple
then i played maple
currently a LOW LEVEL NOOB : 35 sin
sob sia ~ i so nub
almost nobody wanted me in their party
so ;; i did only 1 successful time of party quest ( pq )
cuz during tt time ;
alot ppl dc ;; donno wad happen
tried to smuq and then miss
so i was dammmm angry !!
i about 77 % now ~
so something happened xD
i was in a party
and my leader go kik me sia ~~!!
jus bcuz my lvl so 35
cuz lvl 35 was the noobest in the party quest
so i was like damm angry !!
he treated me like dump or wad ?
so humji ; bo ji one
i was like scolding him through the chat
then he like " pity " me --
and invited me again
so ;; we smuqqed
but it seems to be like
time pass FAST !
my father was like angry liaos ~
so i offed it
haiss ;; actually tt pq can lvl derhs
but its OK
i later @ night go shin house play !! YAY !!
but obvious i still need revise for the exam lurhhs


hmm .. so lets start from the lunch
i ate lunch
and TUITION TUITION TUITION TUITION TUITION
the whole day ;;
1-5pm ;;
damm de xiann ;;
in english class
almost slept sia ~
i kept closing my eyes lolls ==
then maths lesson
did pay attentively
cuz i wanted to score well for my maths ;DDD

hmm reached home ?
yeah reached
and then waited for shin to reach home ~
she almost everyday like SO free
can go shopping
i don even see wads de point -.-ll
maybe i was a boy lolls ;D
OK
so once again ;
i wishing all the best to my friends !!!

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE !!
MUST GET HIGH MARKS SIO ~
MUST JIA YOU TO THE END W0RHHS ~~~
except for ryan and bryan
who i hate ;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home