Monday 26 May 2008

1. How tall are you barefoot?
-- 1.6m +

2. Have you ever smoked?
NO ! And i will NEVER smoke ! The smell is awful

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope ,, == "

4. Do you hate someone right now?
Yes

5. Do you get nervous?
Obviously

6. When was the first time you said the F word?
-- Don't remember x)

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
-- LOLLS ,, lame

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-- Milk , cuz i drink it EVERYDAY

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes ,, I in NCC lehhs ,, no push ups ? haha u hv 2 be kiddinq

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
-- I don't wear jewelry ==" meant for girls nia ~

12. Do you like painkillers?
Nope ,,

13. What are you wearing now?
Singlet and shorts , < thats what i wear at home ^^

14. Do you own a knife?
In the kitchen :D

15. Do you have H.I.V?
NO ! wads that ? I tink its a bad thing right ?

16. Name?
==" lame question la please

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Watch TV , Play com , Sms

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Biscuits , Maple cash , ___ forget

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
water , milk , __ forget

20. What time did you wake up today?
6am ,, haha to play come when my mother went joqqinq ;D

22. Current worry?
If I tio scolded when i never qo my Ncc training on wed x)

23 Current hate?
Donno ,,

24. Favorite place to be?
Home ,,

25. Least favorite place to be?
Tuition centres !

26. Where would you like to go?
Maple Land ^^

27. Do you own slippers?
Yeah =="

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Singlet xD

30. Favorite color?
Black and blue

31.Would you like to be a pirate?
Nope

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I never drink be4 x) bleah ~ and i don feel like drinkinq

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
the sonqs i play on my HP

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
See ghosts

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
Nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
When i mapling ~

37. last thing that made you cry?
I don't cry so often ,, so i FORGET when i cried

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Wuu !! In primary 1 , when i broke my hand x)

39. Who is your loudest friend?
IDK

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Si Jia

43. Last movie watched?
What happens in Las Veqas

44. What is your favorite book?
Mr Midnight lolls =="

45.What is your favorite chocolate?
I eat all kinds of choco , except for some

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
IDK , maybe the song both me and my dar love

48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping la ,, i tired at 10+ liao lorhhs

49. What was the first thing you did today?
Breathe la please

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Sleep

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home