Saturday 10 May 2008

-----------------------------

TAGBOARD REPLIES

-----------------------------

Good Game : Haha ;; u oso JIA YOU for your D&T :DD

-----------------------------

Shan2 : lolls == i not so piq xD hahas .. i sitting behind lorhhs
i saw you :DD JIAYOUS for MYE :)))

-----------------------------

Gelasia : i donno your link w0rhhs ~ u changed issit ? Zzzz !!
can help you after my MYE --
cuz one bloq skin can take me alot of time x)

-------------------------------





Post ;;;
so i think about yesterday
yesterday was MOTHER"S DAY
i morning played maple :D
then i 11am went out
cuz need buy marker for my sister
i oso " shun bian " buy some pen :D
@ the biq bookshop ,
i bought about 6 sarsa pen ;;
haha long time since i bought them x)
saw shan shan and her parents
she say she never saw me lolls
maybe i sit too slack liaos
cuz i sitting @ the back xD
Hmmm ... after buying pens
i directly go newton app
saw one of my classmate
CHAO irritating de
but donno why he in nan hua sec ==
he keep irritate me sia
put fake apple in my baq ;
put crystal in my baq --
then after the tuition
which ended @ 2.45
went to maths tuition lor
*sob* nothing much to say @ the maths tuition
EXCEPT :; my calculator la please
donno why sot diao
spoiled liaos
no battery x)
but still can see abit larhhs
so after the tuition ;
my father drove me home );
saw my cousin ;;
they came lorhhs
i played audition
my cousin ;;
not exactly cousin larhhs
my cousin already married
the daughter ;;
i donno wad that called ==
she keep looking @ me play audition lolls ;D
then go prepare liaos
for dinner
then go thomson plaza
damm crowded
alot people sia --
managed 2 find parking
then go inside see things
i actually wan buy vcd de
but donno wad to buy lehhs
i actually wan buy black sheep
but m 18 ;;
maybe that person don allow me buy
so don care lorhs
i go eat dinner liaos
@ the peach garden :D
food was kinda delicious lo
we still in special room lolls x)
so biq ;;;
about 20+ people in our family go
only 4 people never come
one is my cousin ;; in national service
tio camped so cannot come
the other 3 donno why never come la
is my father de 3rd brother family
they always don come de
chinese new year oso never " bai nian "
espescially the 3rd brother
@ least the mother and son got come la
donno why they keep on like tt
got family problem izit ?
i dislike them for not cominq la
chinese new year never come can liaos
now mother day oso never come
BLEAH BLEAH !!! ~~~
so i ate anything lolls
so full sia --
i took a picture of the *meat*
don feel like uploading now xD
so go home watch DOOM --
lolls -.-ll kinda scary
i oso buy 4 books la
so long never buy x)
OK ;; qoinq to revise for home econ liaos
BYES ;;
wishing all mothers a

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY <3333

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home