Tuesday 3 June 2008

Cycling and Hill Climbing was CHAOO sian *



SUNDAY --
Emmm Hi peeps :D
I posting 4 times today arhhs
dont ask me why
maybe the simple reason is just because
i want to catch up until i post until today lorhhs
i don wan everyday post about yesterday's thing
its kinda hard to remember ar
so today i talked " terms " with my mom
i told her i wanted to play the com
and " requested " her to put back the plug
she said " jiang tiao jian "
which is " talk terms "
so i talk =X .. ..
i said june holidays everyday 3hours straight
and after june holidays
every week on a friday 3h one day nia ~
and so she agreed and so she gave back the plug
i played computer STRAIGHT AWAY
hahass .. i too hiong liaos
too many days never play the com ..
and so after playing 3h com,
my parents asked "
wan go marine parade 踏脚车 ma ?
my sister & I say ok lorhhs
actually i knew it wasnt going to be fun
but i just agreed reluctantly
donno why but a YES
we reached marine parade
but WAIT ~ haven start cycling ^^
we went lunch first
the place was called " ___ village "
ps arhhs forget the name
so the food there was TERRIBLE
my parents all said TERRIBLE
" 这边的食物很难吃"
that was wad they commented
and my mother was damm funny
she saw long qeues on stores
then she tell my sister and i to go and buy lolls
juz bcuz ppl are qeueing up to buy ..
doesnt mean the food there is delicious right ??
common sense la please =="
so after that went cycling obviously
quite alot of ppl lorhhs
peddle peddle peddle
nothing else we can do larhs
then bought ice cream
the ice cream like donno wad sai la
all going to melt de
that shop can close down liaos
but since it is the ONLY shop which sold ice-cream and drinks
and more more more ..
the business should be OK .. diiaos
went cycling with my father after that
cuz my sister don wan cycle liaos
she wan to play with the sand
btw , my mother and grandmother never go cycle =="
they juz sat @ benches and do their own stuffs
there was something funny which i tot
i realised that half of the place was FILLED with MALAYS
and the other half FILLED with SINGAPOREANS ~
it was kinda a weird sight lolls
and so we cycled
and so we finished cycling
and went home
oh yeah ..
i bathed and meet shin yee :D
we went west mall and bought one sling for myself ^^
good right ? hahass
cost me 40+
but not my money duhh =="
green in colour
don always black larh hors
no taste xD hahass
and shin yee keep rushing me larhhs
she wan meet her JOSEPH
whole day her mind only
JOSEPH JOSEPH JOSEPH
joseph is a NS guy .. very macho
hahass ;; shin yee will like him
shin yee still tell me
she teach him yoga lolls
to train hand muslce
wad crap is that la please =="
she rush me bak cuz she wan meet her future boyfriend :)
they haven relationship yet
the joseph haven TAN BAI lolls
if shin yee see this post arhhs
she confirm come my house whack me derhhs
HAISS ;; but its oK ^^
hahass







MONDAY ~
today was kinda boring
only went to auntie's shop
and did homework
and din play the com there larhhs
wdf ? my auntie wan me read book
for wad la please =="
ok .. so went home
so .. BB xP
this post abit short
cuz morning not much things
afternoong till evening @ auntie shop reading books
then at night watch tv
and SLEEP


TUESDAY
today arhhs
oso abit bo liaos
morning played the com
then afternoon eat lunch
then my parents say
" 走去爬山"
ROAR ROAR ROAR ?!
don wan larhhs
but i just say ok lorhhs
since so long never go climb the bukit timah hill liaos
and so prepared
my maple just reached leafre lolls
donno for wad thing but i juz go =="
and so we reached the hill
it was drizzling larhhs
then i keep blaming my mother say why must come larhhs ?
drizzling sia ~
hahas .. but she don give a damm la please x)
she say wait for the rain to stop then go climb
so we waited and waited
to kill time ;;
me , sister , daddy go buy ice-cream
i din wan
the monkeys to come and grab my ice-cream
cuz donno for wad reason
i hide my ice-cream in my cap sia ~
lolls ==" u may find it funny
but it was like DAMM LOTS of monkeys wan eat my ice-cream sia
i donno how to scare it off
abit timid hor mee xDD bleah ~
my mother and sister shielded me diiaos =="
felt very pai seh
even small kid at the bench wan go near the monkey
yet i wan go furthur
and the monkey keep coming nearer
cuz it wanted ice-cream
and so i quickly eat sia
the 1st time in my life i had to rush an ice-cream
not even eating it slowly la please
cuz everytime i buy ice-cream will take my time to eat de
but today lehhs .. HAISS !
i eat FAST FAST FAST
cannot let monkey grab the ice-cream again
cuz that time when i holding a ice-cream in my hand ,
walking to the car park h0rss
then 2 monkeys approached me larhhs
then i tio shock
and drop the ice-cream
and the monkeys get to eat it diiaos
it was damm embarassing sight lolls x(
so lets get bak to the main point
after the rain stop
went to climb the hill
climb finish liaos and went down
my mother go and climb one more time
dono for wad larhhs
i say " oi 你还爬 ?! "
cuz if she climb the hill one more time
it would be wasting my time
cuz i wan go home mapling derhhs ~
then she say okok .. i climb half way nia ..
hahass ;; went to the car and
AIRCON
thats called life you noe ?
must learn how to 想受
waited for my mother to come down
and HOME ~
night nothing much happened


WEDNESDAY
hmm .. today woke up at 6+
when my maid wake me up to play com
but maple patching larhhs
KNN ,, so cannot play
and i damm tired at that time
so went back to sleep ..
Zzzz !! sound asleep lolls
then 10+ wake up
and audi-ing
cuz maple still patching lolls
donno when it gonna end
but heard it was cre8ing a new world
hopes it sounds good eh ? ^^
then go lakeside mrt station
called gigi
PSPS arhhs .. so early go
should be meet 12pm de
but i 11.15 reach liaos
so gigi came
and we talked and talked
cuz u expect me to wait for 45mins mehhs ? ALONE arhhs ?
no larhhs ! need some company de arhhs
so we tok tok tok
and jessie came
and we talked even more for gigi's other friend to come
and one boy called gabriel
sounds lika girl's name to me yeahs ?
he CHAOOO emo ~
not say emo la harrss
gigi told me that he angry , sad , any emotions ?
oso that face derhhs
unless he knows that person very well
then he dare to talk
he stood at one side lolls
donno for wad ?
he din even communicate with us la
then one girl samantha
take her brother which i donno his name
come oso .. Zzzz !!
the boy damm attitude sia ~
donno why larhhs ,,
not saying he very irritating
so went to gigi's house
and watched " doll ?? "
i donno the name
but it was about DOLLS
it was a NC 16 shows lolls
cuz gigi invite us to her house to watch the 4 horror shows she bought
watched the movie
kinda scary x) BLEAH ~
then went down to play volleyball
and monkey ]
damm de xian ...
HAISS !! but it was kinda fun ? yeapps
then go back gigi's house again
then 2 boys come
they late arhhs .. cuz school donno got wad activity
i donno them de .. is gigi's friend
they in fairfield lolls
kinda good school ?
i donno ehhs ? .. cuz the book never say its aggriegate arhh
they like 大少爷 larhhs
they sat on the 2 wheel chairs
and one keep sms-ing
one keep donno doing wad
i feel like slapping them larhhs
they keep like got attitude problem like that ?
come so late don get to play not happy isit ?
KNN ,, don anyhow KPKB larhhs ,,
and so ,, gabriel went home
and 4.45 i called my mother
and HOME ~
samantha and jessie and the samantha's brother followed
and HOME ~
kays ,, ending my post here arhhs
so BB ~ <33

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home