Tuesday 19 August 2008

Back to post again la losers
sorry to call you guys that ,
but if you know you're not one , that change that loser word
today i'm like so damm freaking fucked up
morning went to school
actually wanted to take e-z link card back from the ncc room
cuz i found out i left it inside
did i said this incident at my last post ?
i forgotton liaos =X
then waited for the iyadh to open la
then found out eunice go and use blanko and liquid my table
putting a big word there

: " SUCKER "
is like fucking hell ? she lame issit
then me and ric and jianing we all liquid her table
an apple for an apple , an eye for an eye
heard it before right :D
its my revenge time la
then my chair found out got people step on my chair
its like , FREAK karin la !
the key problem is not my fault , its iyadh or whoever de la
please don anyhow say me la
fucker , bo lan jiao la JI BAI
then changed chair with her =P
then the kristalbel came ..
say alot of crap i tell you
she say

: eh please la , the chair can sit one right ,
and the table la hor , can clean de lorhhs

oh as simple as that :D
is like wad the fucking hell attitude
why dont she try it herself la
feeling that ur table is vandalised and chair's stepped
she say until so simple and clean
why dont she try it out herself
then during recess went to library show the zhou bo and jessie
i'm qonna say this i tell you

: The Next project i'm not going to do anything
Maybe a LITTLE thing only :D
be prepared for that

ok so after the recess
then science lesson
then i was like copying work from ng jia hui
then bryan dick keep on shaking the table
and thus , OBVIOUSLY i cannot write proper
then i say

: oi bryan stop shaking the table la
bryan dick : why leh ? also not ur table wad

wad the fucking attittude la !
LAO JI BAI la him LAO KAO PEH
his father no dick man xzxz-ing ~
so i throw his pencil box to the floor
then before picking it up , bryan dick go and scratch my face

FUCK !

now at the side , i got 2 " scars " done by the bryan dick
i tell you i'm qoinq to get my revenge @.@
and so my face bleed abit
then awhile quarreling with him during the science lesson
i donno wads the problem with my gang la
kristalbel and hon peng always defend bryan de larhs
leaving me 1 to 3 people

BASTARD and BITCHES

not scolding them but
since we're one qang , shouldnt we just help one another
instead of ganging with bryan and helping him
i donno wads the point if you still continued the qanq
i oso donno wads the relationship between them la

kristalbel and hon peng they both bryan de good friend issit ?
* Note : I'm saying this to ____ wadeva ?
let off my anger la hor .
then kristalbel always say i whole day make bryan
keep on blah and blah !
keep on saying i make bryan
then wad hon peng would do is
when i quarreling with bryan dick ,
he would be the " hero " guy and come to the rescue
pushinq me back to my seat to stop the quarreling
shouldnt he be stopping bryan la
only qihang helped me :D thanks
back to class after science lesson since we had our lesson at PBL studio during science ,
me and qihang go and gang the bryan .

BRYAN CRIED !
i was like soooo happy ! :D
* three cheers for me and qihang yea * =P
actually he just teared abit
cuz marcus came and stop him from changing to a dinosaur
and so , ric was my fan !!
cuz he was suppose to go other classes to have HCL
then he run pass bryan and knock him down !
omg ric WO AI NI ~ you are my 101% fan ! <3
then pushed bryan down to the floor .. FLAT ! =P
qihang rocks my socks oso !
qiahang wo ai ni ~ you're my 102 % fan ** !! :)))
ok then EVERYTIME i walked past bryan ,
i would say this =P

: I LOVE cry babies , i donno why =P

then when i walk back and pass him again i would say

: I HATE cry babies , i donno why =P


omg i cannot stand myself for my goodness man ! :D
i rocks my socks !
ok so chinese damm sian
cher keep on crap about the chinese singapore river
i couldnt get back my e-z link all thanks to henry
idk WHY ~ gigi got sucha cousin
no offence but , gigi is like so _____ * good points *
then henry is like super enthu la !
he even counted how many NCC traininqs i never go
so he said

: eh leonard , you quitting NCC arh ?
me : no wad .
: then why zijin say you quitting
me : eh please la , just because i nvr go ncc training , doesnt mean i quitting right

stupid one lorhs him =.-
but deep inside my heart
it would be best if i could change ? =X
LOL idk larhs , anw life now is just fine ..
but getting worser i tink
then went home eat lunch and sleep .
then woke up
helped my mother with her DBS thing then played maple awhile =P
ok so night time
doinq the science blog AGAIN
ok so now i'm speaking up
i'm not qoinq to do the classification one :D
thats good la ..
zhou bo din send me the classification thing
so i donno how or WHY did i do all the job
ok nvm . september holidays gathering with my pri school friends
ILOVETHEM <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home