Wednesday 27 August 2008

Yo peeps :D
posting during dv lesson at school hours
pro yea :O
ok i start from ... FLASHBACK

26-August-2oo8

Ok so today
nothing happened much
it was the same LOL
ok so after recess

in the middle of the class hor
mr dennis chin came in
and he was like : can i see zijin and leonard ?
then i was like : OMG ~ confirm detention liaos T.T
then he asked me why last few weeks never come training
dhen i no time to think an excuse
dhen i said

" cuz i din noe that got training , then never bring the uniform . so i never come " =="
wad the lame excuse LOL
then zijin said something which i couldnt hear
and mr chin said it was an OK excuse
i was like wad the CRAP !
ok so mr chin : ok so leonard , tmmrw detention
me : ok lorhhs
me : but then tmmrw ms leong ask us to stay back lehhs
denis chin : then today can?
me : ok

so during the class time
i was like thinking of a 101% fool proof plan !
ok so this is wad i thought :D
which can be successful :D

ok this was the plan :D

me : em mr chin , today my mother called me
me : saying that today she is qoinq to take me to the doctor to check my skin
me : becuz i got rash

*Note : i really got rash.

ok so i said that to mr ang ( operation manager )
then he took me to the general office
and saw mr chin -.-
then i said the same reason to him :D
then it was an OK excuse
then i was allowed to leave :)
haha ! they were so easy to fool LOL
and so i went home
and audition was having mantanience @.@
maple private server haven on
so i was like SIAN ~
ok so i bathed and eat biscuit and sleep =="
tmmrw is qoinq to have detention ..
idk when it will end LOL
i still haven pay for the chair ~!@#$%^&*()_+

the next day continues

27-August-2oo8
ok today :D
i played badminton with rickakaka ! :DDD

his name was ric fyi LOL i called him rickakaka ! HAHA =="
i was more pro than him in badminton yea =P
cuz it was pe time so can play :D
but i would prefer playing volleyball =P

ok then i was like damm tired
then bryan and jun wen was like SOO social with eachother =.-
ihatebryandick !
the jun wen oso got prob de lorhhs ! =X
i keep on ask him LEAVE BRYAN ALONE
but he was too engrossed in playing badminton with that bryan
ok so after PE was english
had a test @.@
managed to finish the compre and summary
hope i get high marks and most of all ..

DON FAIL ! ~!@#$%^&*()_

ok so today i'm qoinq to have detention
its crap i tell you
ok so blah blah and blah !
geography we went to library
cam-whoring was included LOLS =P
and so after school
a farewell party to me :DDD
to wish that i will have a good and early dismissal detention =P
then i was like telling karin about the farewell party
and i told loads of crap to her
i said liddat u noe =.-

me : eh karin gimme a farewell party yea ?
karin : har ware u qoinq ?
me : i qoinq to australia tmmrw
karin : really meh ? don lie lah
me : REALLY LORHHS . u don believe is ur prob
karin : o.o then u when cominq back
me : in about one week , cuz my relatives over there
karin : o.o ok lorhhs

then i was like laughing LOL
i laugh and laugh u noe !

she believe people so easily -.-
so i told her the truth lolls
and so i ate noodles :D
then went cam-whoring with adam and happyman
his name was acutally sadman @.@
he shouldnt be sad but happy ! :))
and then went to the 4th floor
which is the band room =.-
and jovin was like there playing volleyball
then whenever they screamed , i hit adam on time LOL =='
they were so CHAO !
ok so i walked around the school in 80mins
with happyman and enquan
calefares LOL =X
they followed me to find mr ang for detention
i mean for my detention .
they no detention lahhs -.=
ok so i saw mr lim
the discipline master .. o.o / @.@ /
outside general office , we wore the clothe ?
it was soo weird !
i felt like a traffic police :/
then that mr lim took us to pbl studio
we did our stuffs there
there were about 10people having detention yea
we did our hw for half an hour
then mr lim came out from the pbl studio
then we went outside the ava room
we stayed there until 4pm @.@
it was damm sian
i read my storybook until wan2 sleep liaos LOL
then 4pm went home
saw _________ :"D
then went home
found out my mother was sick from idk wad illness
hope u get well soon :D !
it wasnt serious i guess . =X
then played audition awhile
the club dance 2 was like .. so weird !
suddenly got freestyle , suddenly go cheoregraphy
then my revision of qeoqraphy
then i SLEEP :D
lolls this will be the end of the post



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home