Wednesday 24 September 2008

oh wow. just read this post from my neighbour's blog : shin yee
her blog entry just rocks ! :D haha
here goes :)
My mum is great and I love her.
But sometimes, she really makes me go haywire!I
get the feeling that she is a liability to us whenever she gets angry.
In other words, a black sheep in the family.
She always admonish my dad for not spending enough time with the family
and not feel a sense of satisfaction whenever he tries!
Nothing satisfies her fully.
There was a time when we went out for a family outing
and she practically ruined it
I mean...Dad, brother and I were really happy.
She just ruined it all by showing a black face
and gave unpleasant remarks in front of us to my dad!
She dragged us all down!
See the problem now?
She wants everything to be perfect!
Too perfect to an extent that everything is not enough.
It's like, hypocrisy wasn't lost on her.
She thinks that everything that she does is right.
She is also the master of the house.
Even though she wasn't highly educated,
she worked hard as an insurance agent
and even earned more than my father for a few years!
Anyway, such days were over as she is getting weak.
She is really a FRACTIOUS woman!
She doesn't likes to be submissive!
Too stubborn.
Everyone in the house gives in to her whenever she is infuriated.
Frankly speaking, my dad has never win my mum in any arguments!
Yay! Girls rule, Boys drool! :p
Wanna know the bad thing?
Silence when she scolds = Oh I'm so good at this...I'M RIGHT!(Mum of course)
In other words, silence means guilt to her.
It DOESN'T matters if you're right,
cause for the sake of avoiding her endless nags,
we've toshut up and let her do the scolding!
Don't even try to retaliate!
She has high blood pressure and it'll only agitates her more.
Shouting back doesn't helps too!
Cause eventually, my dad HAS to side my mum.
This is pretty standard, thus she always get it her way.
The master of the house also means that she is the one
who really cares about the family and build up a warm ambiance in our home.
Kudos to that! :)
Her desire to make everything perfect has changed my dad,
partly because his childhood was an unpleasant one.
Did I mention about how much she loves to boast about herself?
My father and I will go yeah yeah...
whenever she does that.
There is another thing that I've to put up with EVERYDAY,
is her endless reiterating of questions.
I ALWAYS give her an answer.
It's just that she keeps repeating whatever that she has asked!
Evidently, I'll give the same answers again.
ARGH!
To me, she is just indecisive and doubtful.
Sometimes I lock myself in my room to avoid her.
When she needs help, I'll try my best to help.
But there are times when I couldn't help her fully cause I'm not experienced in it!
Like...Wtf do I know about insurance?
I don't remember attending any courses related to insurance!
BLAH!
Or when she needs help with technical stuff.
SORRY that I'm not good at IT stuff.
In fact, I HATE IT!
Later on, she'll say that I'm stupid for not knowing it.
HELLO??
You DON'T know it! Can I call you stupid too?
Of course I can't...she is my mum. I've to be polite -.-
But I think that "stupid" is a misnomer under such a situation!!
It would have been more suitable to say it if she knows something that I don't.
But it's still not nice to call me stupid!
:( She could have said "Thanks anyway for trying".
Oh yeah!
Sometimes she says that she wanna bite me to death
(in Chinese) when she gets frustrated.
She uses words like knn, cb etc.
I don't really get angry when she thrusts nasty words at me,
cause at the end of the day,
she will says that her words are inadvertent.
Words that she says out in annoyance.
Well, on the other hand, I love it whenever she uses profanities :)
It's like...SO COOL!
Especially when she drives!
When a car cuts into her lane,
she will go "Ta mah 的那个死鸟车! (Damn that bird car)"
There was also a time when she was in a rush to go to the hospital and couldn't locate it.
She went like "Ta mah 的那个死 lan jiao 医院在哪里?!"
It's like...she has unknowingly tempt me to use profanities!!
:')But I can't use it in front of her anyway...
.=.= Cause she will say that it's vulgar.
Then when I mention about her using these impropriety words,
she will go...."DID I?!"
Most adults talk about the bad things that their children does and FORGET about theirs.
Well, more like REFUSING TO ADMIT!
Excuse excuse~OH!
There is something else that really freaks me out!It's her...
.....NIGHTMARESOh boy!
The unimaginable noises and words that she pours out when she has one!
Sometimes she goes AHHHHHHHHHH or @#$%%@@!$%^&*^$!
It doesn't lasts for a short while...
.It lasts for a LONG while!
I mean...who in the world will make such noises??!!
Not a common thing right??
Just imagine being awaken by such noises,
and not knowing the source of it
until you realized that it is from one of your family members -.-
And my dad...he is really AMAZING!
His slumber mode was maintained all the way!
I could hear BOTH his snoring and her noises.
Hello?!
Your life-long partner next to you makes loud noises when having nightmares...
how could you not sense it??
Thank goodness I am not alone!
It would be hell of a nightmare to me if no one is around!!
My mum, is also a living source of knowledge and entertainment.
She loves to tell stories and everything that she knew :D
She always reprimand me for not reading the newspapers in my house.
It's not that I don't want to!
She tells me all the interesting stuff before I could even read it!
Heh. But I prefer it that way,
cause she makes the news more hysterical and interesting to listen to :)
Except her endless reiterating of the stories and news!!
ARGH! Okay okay...
stop repeating will ya?
She also likes to repeat this advise...
Remember not to leave your drinks in the public unattended!
You never know who will drug your drinks and kidnap you!
Anyway....She rocks!
Ok the end of her post :)
my neighbour rocks too ! haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home