Wednesday 8 October 2008

Yo peepos ! :D
i am back to post again
EOY's gonna end tmmrw !
omg i cannot wait man :D
anw , its all settled :)
this friday i am going to watch movie
with J316 ( maybe ) still not confirmed yeah
and saturday going vivo ! with beloved neighbour shin yee (:
hmm gonna be free by tmmrw
i gonna chiong audition man :D
this friday getting married
AGAIN .. :] LOL .
anw audition i changing name again yeah

----STICHx3

nice name hor :P
haha !
anw my handphone had just spoilt
adam and ric just told me
that if i continued using my nokia 6288
the battery might just burst and explode anytime
owhh ..
=X imagine man ..
anw i dare not use my nokia 6288 phone and battery le -.-
later " brommmm " !
my whole house tio fired D:
* touch wood * !
so in the mean time ;
DONT call me or message me (:
cuz i going to change phone
and it will be either W595 or Samsung OMNIA
which phone better arh ?
but still i prefer samsung omnia
i've never supported samsung LOL !
haha its my 1st time
ok i qtq le
its maths EOY paper 2 tmmrw and idk how i am going to get an A1 for maths -.-
i got alot of enquires
and yet school teachers super busy and its too late
NONE of my family members know
friends ._. can ask abit LOL !
anw , its freedom tmmrw
SUPER HAPPY :D :) :] ~!
cant wait to buy my new phone yeah :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home