Tuesday 25 November 2008

Introduction

Leonard Liow is back ( in action ) ! :D Missed me yeah ?
ok no pictures first x.x
cant upload it inside my cousin's house as i din bring my adapter
so its gonna be a 9-10 day post i suppose
and please to some people who are going to complain about my long posts
shaddap :D and you can either don read my blog
or read bit by bit . -.-ll I shall start my trip to malaysia (:

19th-November-2008 Wednesday ~

i shall start talking about night time alright . skipping the events in the morning and afternoon
well , our destination was perak .
there were 6 people going :D kinda of a big group
me ; my sis aka kristy ; mum ; 2 aunties ; 1 ahyi
we took a 5 star bus LOL x.x at 9.30pm at boon lay interchange
in the bus , the seat was quite spacious . I sat beside my sis
one incident - so paiseh-ed ! xD
at the singapore custom , the 6 of us except me 2 were super slow in checking their passport
ok nvm about that ok . hmm after that we went to the toilet .
everybody was alrdy waiting for us u know @.@ !
but we were stil " slow slow " leh -.-
i could tell that the bus driver was annoyed with us :/ ok we reached the malaysia custom
and duhh ! we were the slowest again . idk why !
my ahyi saw that her passport din have a chop and wanted to avoid problems when she return to singapore
i tolerated their slow-ness lol x.x
inside the bus , we get to play games and watch movies :D nice hor =P
5 star lol , wad can u expect :O another irritating _____ ?
inside the bus , there are about 15 people . and guess what
the 2 person who were making the most noise was my mum and ah yi -.-
i could hear them even when i put on my earphone while watching movie
so u can IMAGINE how loud they were x.x
i was like ... so pai seh sia . they talk and laugh and talk and laugh
-peace- please ~ :D
trust me , i am 100% sure the bus was filled with their laughter
i watched hsm3 ; DOA and underdog . lazy to play game luh .
hmm reached perak at about 6am plus yeah
.

20th - November- 2008 Thursday

we took the earliest boat to pang kor - 7am . :D
yeah , we waited until 7am until the boat arrived .
another inicdent ! x.x when we came down the bus , my ah yi took the wrong luggage
just because her luggage and another person's luggage is black ._.
then suddenly one of the auntie felt that her feet is like so thin :B
she then realised the sole of her shoe dropped out -.-
not one - but both ! it was a damm hiliarious sight i must say =.-
she couldnt feel that the sole of her shoe dropped out even before we reached perak ?
no offence but that was abit slow .
hmm ok , took the ferry to pangkor and saw my relatives
they came to fetch me us :D
we ate breakfast and went to ahma house . that was where we're going to live for the next few days
it isnt dirty or wadeva . pure clean ~
i sleep :) ! tired lol after the long bus trip . sadly , i din sleep well in the bus
it was jerking although its 5 star .
5 star buses only provided one extra thing - games and movies ( ! )
we went to our relative house about 12pm + and lunched
the rest of the evening wasnt so interesting
so i shant post about it :E

21th-November-2008 Friday

this shall be my last post for the day as my sis gonna use the com later on
rest assured , pictures and more post coming up in the next few days !
hmm i woke up at around 8am +
around 11am my relatives came from sitiwan . well to make the " relative " sound correct
its my mother's brother . 2 adults 2 child .
the older one was named ting lui 10years old . younger one was ting feng 7 years old
( yes i know their name are weird , just bear with it )
both of them had changed loads as i hadnt seen them for 2 years +
at 3pm + another relative came from kuantan . it was my mother's sister
2 adults 2 child :D one girl one boy
girl - ying si aka shella ( younger )
boy - zhi wen aka zhitty ( older )
hmm yes i know both names are weird oso -.- BEAR WITH IT ! x.x
once they reached , zhiwen immediately took out his acer laptop and started to dota ...
a computer freak like me oso LOL . =P
to say the truth , i alrdy missed my com truckloads !
me and zhiwen din talk much yeah .
he was already occupied with his cousin who came along with them ( ah han )
plus, i din like his use-com-for-24h attitude .
its like -antisocial- please :D . but i think its me who is as x.x
i found him abit action lah .. showing off his new com to me . just because he knew that i was a computer addict
and cant use the com while he can .
one incident at night ! :D a funny one i guess . ( if u can understand )
my mother was sleeping one a mattress one foot beside me
and zhiwen and ahhan was sleeping on a inflated mattress
zhiwen and ahhan kept talking while my mother slept , AND !
the inflated matress both of them slept on kept making " eee orhh eee orhh " sound when they fidgited around
-.- not donkey for goodness sake !
and my mother was like " ugh ! zhi wen arh , 不要一直吵,三姨不能睡 ! x.x
well , i was sleeping one foot beside my mum
and i wasnt affected by the noise they made .
-sensitive- thats all i can describe =P

ok i shall stop here :D
my sis's gonna use the com .
take ur time to read this long post yeah .
i will be back for more ! :).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home