Thursday 6 November 2008

QUIZ .!

1. My friends . . .
are always there for me

2. I am listening to . . .
music

3. Maybe i should learn . . .
not to be sucha racist

4. I love . . .
my computer :B

5. My plan . . .
to watch coffin asap x.x

6. I dont understand . . .
why some people are just a bunch of knn's

7. I lost . . .
a few strands of hair while washing my hair

8. People say . . .
happiness cant buy love

9. I am missing . . .
someone x3

10. Love means . . .
everything.

11. Somewhere , someone is ...
searching for you

12 . I am always searching for . . .
my handphone ? ._.

13. Forever seems . . .
like eternity

14. I never want to . . .
kena detention again .

15. My mobile phone ...
is in the room

16. When i wake up in the morning . . .
i will on my computer

17. I get annoyed when . . .
people action and kb in front of me .

18. Parties are . . .
totally awesome ?

19 . Hugs or kisses ?
it depends (:

20. Today i . . .
feel like buying 3 audition cash card -.-

21. Tmr i will be . . .
posting about the recent happenings

22. I really want . . .
to change my handphone D:

23. i . . .
am always right .

24. What is your phone brand ?
Samsung OMNIA - black

25. What are the last three digit of your phone number ?
357

26. What does the second message says in ur inbox ?
" outing is on 10 november . and those who alr know or dunno my no. dun reply me "
( one load of crap -.- )

27. who was the last person u rang ?
my sister

28. Who was the last missed call from ?
Joel - i din want to answer his call x-x

29. What does the oldest messenge from ur inbox says ?
yeah ?

30 . Who comes up after " J " ?
jeidy ; jiaqi ; jiamin ; jianing ; joel + loads more

40. Go to ur send message - wat does the tenth message says ?
lazy to check .

41. Who is ur network provider ?
idk and idc

42. How many message are there in ur inbox ?
lazy to check

43. Who do u have on speed dial three ?
i dont use speed dial

44. If you are on prepaid card , how much credits do you have ?
not using prepaid card fyi -.-

45. Who's the first person who comes up after "C" ?
Cheryl

46. What do you have as ur main ring tone ?
Vibration

I edited the 47th question (:
everyone to do it thanks .
As specified , Im posting tmmrw :D thanks hehe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home