Sunday 19 October 2008

emm , ps for the MIA !
although its over EOYs D:
ok anyway i will explain the reason yeah
that day my mother found out my sis used the com
then my mother pluck out the plug
cuz my sis de exam coming le
and THUS make me cannot use the com Dx



Friday 17-October-2008 ~.

today went to auntie's shop and cut hair
ROAR i look super nerd again
i told my auntie that don wan to cut my fringe and sideburn
she idk she is never listen or wad
then she go cut my sideburn
and is not a little ,, its ALOT !
i miss my sideburn and fringe ok !
ok anyway i meeting clara and jiaqi later
after auntie cut finish my hair , bus-ed to clara's house
clara and jiaqi sms-ed me lol
and they both asked the same question -.-
guess what they asked

" eh leonard , u know how to go to clara / my house ma ? "

i was like -.- " tian ahh "
eh please i know lah hor
then went to clara's house
the dog " woof woof " me sia =X
tio scared lah D:
emm , then jiaqi was like as usual lah hor
making a din out of herself while changing with clara in clara's room
and please , i never change with them
i was sitting outside looking at clara's results
then jiaqi's noise was like super loud !
u bet i could hear EVERY word jiaqi say =="
then we decided to watch butterfly lovers
a new show ..
got wu chun inside LOL
i tell you .. the movie can puke one
its super romantic ,, and super idiotic
it talks about a woman
acting as a man going into an male's academy
and wu chun was instructed to teach the woman
PLEASE lah . wu chun is abit dumb la hor
cannot differeniate between boy and a woman >.<>LOVE wu chun
then blah blah & BLAH !
and me and jiaqi was like LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
all the way while watching the show
when the woman " died "
she was wearing a shoe which was super weird
me and jiaqi -.-
ROFLMAO lah , thats all i can say =X
emm then after the movie
i saw something super funny
but then don wan to say =.= later some people say my post so long
ok anyway after the movie
i went home and _____ ? ( ps i forget )
ok i stop here





~~~ DON WAN TO TALK ABOUT OTHER DAYS ~~~

hmm todays' sunday :D
tmmrw's going to sentosa !
OMG and tmmrw's going to buy new handphone
whoa people !
i have waited these day for donno like how many months le !
i have decided to buy either

- Samsung OMNIA
- Samung F490

or worst and the worst

- Sony Erric W595

i shall stop my post here @!


Just dont miss me too much .. * hehe *

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home