Monday 19 October 2009

Today's outing on east coast park (ecp) was rather dull. Not as fun as i expected.
I thought we could have gone somewhere more fun, more things to do uh.
But nvm, i still bonded with them.


Karin was the latest among all of us. We said to meet at 9am at jurong point.
She reached at 9.20am -.- Punctual lah dey !
Reached bedok and cabbed to east coast. Rented bikes and went cycling -.-





Can tell which one is me ? ^.^


All of us look so sian right ._. Nothing to do except look at the sea, chat.


Upcoming 3 photos are those which i took. Trying to improve my photos skills somehow.
I tend to fidgit when it comes to taking pictures and i have no idea why -.-


Take 2


Take 3


This "action" which one of them asked all of us to do, made my pants wet -.-
Come on man, standing beside Eunice was so not right.
She kicked the water so hard that it splashed until me -0-"











Zzz, i wondered who took this -.- Didnt take my head sia


Eunice trying to be spastic. She's the only hiong one on that day i guess :/


Me ; (unfortunately to be candid) ; Eunice ; Gigi


p/s : busy replying someone back.











Junwen and his artistic work using a stick ._. (Octopus if you cant tell)
The sad thing was that the seawater utterly washed away his artwork. Hah !


Group photo, but not complete.









And the last photo of the day, the unglam one of Jiatong eating Mac.
This photo was taken after i left for vivo. Took a cab there and it costed me $11.40 okay !
Curious why i remembered the amount ? - It was my first time taking a cab alone
Kiasu me reached vivo at 12.45pm when co. was reached at 2pm -.- Fantastic
I walked around to kill time and ate KFC snackers for lunch.
Clara, Jiaqi, Jiamin were late and we caught the movie at 4.20pm when it was supposed to be 2pm ! Pfft.
We went to one food shop with nobody and gossiped for plain 2hours.
Had fun, we chatted alot, laughed alot, crapped alot -.-
Shall do a movie review on Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home