Friday 20 November 2009

CLASS CHALET PART III


This post would still be on the class chalet -.- Man, how many times have i been posting about it ?! It would be the 3rd and last one, okay :P


While playing in the water. Brought extra clothes, but didnt want to make myself wet















p/s: sorry for all dark or unclear photos. All these pictures are taken by Shiying
p/s/s: shiying is the first girl from the right in the picture above

From here on are the pictures of the first day, all taken by Shiying :D

Purchasing the foods/stuffs we need


















Waiting for my dad to fecth us to Aloha Loyang








Crowd gathering at the kitchen to see how the cooking of dinner is going on.
Some of us like me are the " ji po(s) ". Went to be nosy packer only :P Heh


Enquan seems like he just got raped. Dont mistaken it for me being the raper okay -.-
It was Qihang !


Doing a check-list for all the items after we checked into our chalet




Only i was ready for the photo shoot ! Fyi, that's Qihang's butt -.-






p/s: im checking on my attire and hair -.- Gosh, im not vain alright !




Looks like Linjiahui ( second from the left ) is fascinated by me putting up my legs on the table huh -.-




Shiying took this picture, and it actually come out this kind of quality !
Like no kidding -.- Its kind of creepy right ? Must be something wrong with the handphone !


Heading for the arcade










My turn to hit the drum !





This game is seriously darn fun -.- It rocks totally man.






Pool was next, and after that back to the chalet to help out with the BBQ



There's amazing race tomorrow ! Im so darn excited about it, its been months since i had one.
First prize ? $10,000 ! Its like fucking hell, imagine if my group wins lah !
It means one person 2000 bucks ! My goodness me, what will i ever do with that amount of money D:
So its like, seriously, i gotta motivate my team to chiong all the way tomorrow.
Plus, i've got a database :P Hehe, a trick up my sleeve i can say.
Joseph and Shinyee are both my street directories ! So, any place that we are clueless of ? I shall make a call !
Morever, they should be able to answer any queries or doubts we have, espescially the questions to our next destination.
So is that cool or what ? :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home