Saturday 26 January 2008

Today morning ... woke up at 9.30 ++ was sleepy cuz yesterday
slept at 11.30++ ... I on the com cuz the com lorhz .. yesterday
cannot print some pictures that i needed ... Zzzz!!! I saw one
of my friend's blog .. quite nice barh .. -.-ll but i watched alvin
and the chipmunks .. the 1st part nia .. xian diao.. when the
2nd part cannot load.. my com is lan de... not enuff memory
to play maple and audition .. ROAR!

When i played getamped << secretly de... XD but my mother
came out of the kitchen and saw it... Zzzz!!! I ahd my lunch
and ate lunch ... the porridge so hot de... took me a long
time to eat finish =( ... I slept after lunch .. hee hee..
cuz maybe too tired barhzz...I woke up at about 3 ++ and
helped my write some chinese new year cards ...
( BO LIAO ) cannot ask my sister do meh ..>?

I went down to buy the tidbits ... but hor ..!!! the coins
keep coming out ... !!! ROAR! i donno wads the problem
with that machine .. feel like kicking it ! but the hao xin de
guard come exchange money with him .. heng arh .. if not
i only can but 1 packet nia .. (: I watched the '' you fu''
drama ... very lame .. -.-ll

done with my post.. cannot post 2 long .. scared mother
complain.. cuz i posting when she cooking .. sommor
she can see clearly when i using XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home