Friday 15 February 2008

Meant for BOYS nia (:


this is wad i drawn in class .. nice hor? haha using the marker . i let the pen ink flow .. kinda scary, my friend say .. hehe
took this picture from the top view .. grr .. alot of '' black '' heads '' dang zhu '' me take the picture .. haizz !!

another picture of JURONG de volleyball girls .. (:
Today, Friday,

Had lunch @ school .. Well, qihang told the class something funny ..
(: yesterday when we went 2 swimming. @ the changing room, '' some1 '' ( don't wish to expose him ) he went to the cubical to change to his uniform ... ( the door lock is spoiled, so cannot lock XD ) so the clever qihang go and open sia . Then tt someone got and cover his .. ( you know wad ) with his underwerar .. -.-ll i was like woot .. wow he was so fast.. LOL .. XD nvm .. don wan tok abt it lerhh .. (:

Well , today went to see the volleyball match .. we won seh .. Jurong jia you !! Jurong so pro !! haha .. next time, will be gigi and eunice go to the stadium and win the medal and wei JURONG '' zheng guang '' .. our '' enemy '' was bukit panjang high school seh .. they lost to us .. (: siitting in front of me were rachel, jieyi, jianing, and wanling .. they no expressions when the volleyball girls won seh .. I was like .. -.-ll no moral support dehh .. I at least got '' shout '' and cheer 4 them when they win luhhs ..maybe basketball and volleyball are '' pure enemies '' LOL XD Don let the rachel read .. or not scold me like siao .. XD

well ,, went home and played com .. well this '' pro '' person from getamped lost to me and then say I gear user .. he dam nub himself .. I getting angry here .. XD that '' ga ni na bu '' is already in free act begginer .. go cre8 begginer account bully noobs .. ( I oso 1 of them ) haha I lost tot him somehow .. sob !!! I was dam angry .. that bastard come bully my noob friends .. haha

Finished posting 4 now ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home