Monday 4 February 2008


Saturday

Today I went to Gigi's birthday .. There was only like about 7 people? Around that number larh hor .. Zzz!! totally so little ppl nia .. The dylan say eat dinner with family.. muz go early .. xian ! only left me only boy in the party .. XD There was a girl larh .. she siao one sia .. she always hit me .. but I angry liao .. then she stop.. haha (: serves her right! We played water balloons .. It was like so little -.-ll sommor we make the water balloons so long de.. There is the pictutre larh .. But I donno who is that girl. I tink its Gigi's sis.. We had fun playing .. But i complain lar.. the balloons too little liao .. sommor i very little being splashed de.. Haiz!! sian dao donno wad liao ..I only posted this on tuesday .. XD no time larh hor .. school got homework .. mother at home .. Zzz!! totally no time to use the com .. But my cousin going to change the com liao . Wonder what type he will tell us 2 buy (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home