Thursday 31 January 2008

Thursday's blog

Thursday ...

Today @ school .. nothing happened .. -.-ll but theres something quite bo liao .. >< which i tink larh .. the qihang go and throw balloons on the fan .. he wanted the balloon to burst .. but leh always miss de ... ( Nvm I don wish 2 talk about that.. donno how 2 explain )

We had swimming.. Zzz! same larh 20laps .. heng i today's cramps not so bad as last week de.. can '' shou de liao '' but tmmrw still got ncc .. haizz!! Tmmrw shld be my so called play day but still need stay back !! ROAR! ( or should I meow~ ?) haha .. the cheng han go say de.. XD

Had the swimming lesson ... then went back home .. (: Well i played computer awhile nia .. -.-ll then my mother came home .. We eat '' ba gua'' heee.. But I still played com when my mother went out .. YEAH!

Haha nvm .. I have nothing to say liao .. Today oso veli boring 4 me .. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home