Monday 28 April 2008

Hi ;; to those reading my bloq ;D
today i keeping my post SHORT and SWEET
don't ask me why

hmm .. so today having english mid-year exam ;;
paper 1 lurhhs
i wondered wad kinda question will come out ;D
so during exam h0rss
before the exam actually
iyadh ask me lend him my correction fluid
i agreed ;; damm angry
donno why i AGREED ;;
i like totally hated him ;;
why still lend him larhhs ?
sommor when he return ;;
the blanko like dono wad shyt
alot of the fluid came out
i was like damm angry xD
but din say a word

so exam came x)
then there were 5 questions in total
1. ( forget )
2. friends
3. family outing
4. ( 4get )
5. teenagers now are treated very good ;; do you agree ?

so obviously i wrote 3 ..
i write tt my family went to a newly-opened park
and then my sister and i played catching
and then saw a snake
called the SPCA
and SAVED THE WORLD !!! ~~
hahass

so i was like keep looking at ENG HUAT
sometimes ;
his actions real irritate me ;;
he like " qiao jiao " and write
i was like so DISGUSTED !!
so i wont eloborate more about this

dhenn recess
RIC < u go and die ~
he like dammmm irritating lurhhs
i was like revising for my science
and then he come and push my chair
what attitude ?
i was like soooo pissed @ him
i charged out of the classroom
came back in a few min
i feel like slapping him @ tt time larhhs
he give me " lian se " lehhs

I HATE YOU for irritating me

so ending my post here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home