Friday 9 May 2008

Hello people :D
today i feel like posting aqain
i feel like rewinding aqain
ok thursday
i had geography paper
i was like CHAO CHAO dumb !
the section B or C tells us to the 3 questions
though there are 4 ..
so i was like ___
when adam told me at the end of the exam
haiss ;; thats my bad habit la
always don read instructions before exam x)
cuz i feel that reading it waste time nia ==
then in the middle of the exam
i feel that '

" eh ? why so little time de ?! i better do faster x) "
then i was like CHIONG CHIONG
anyhow put answers la ;;
cuz i scared the mr eugin scold me
if never do finish xD
so i bet ALL answers are wrong

BLEAH ! how can i curse myself la please ?
so i was like CHAO angry and feel so
STUPID & DUMB for not
reading the questions ==
i went home and mapled
lvl 40 now ;D
i bought about 6 scrolls
and then scrolled my equids
but then donno why so SHUEY --
2 of the 30% scrolls all fail
2nd time still destroy my equid
i like CHAO angry lorhhs
one of that scroll cost me 1m+
i don care liaos
tmmrw go and buy maple cash
not 1 but 3 :D
FYI -- i not rich
i is saved up the money then buy de

so i buyed maple x)
about alot scrolls la
but nobody like buying lorhhs
i CHAO angry
that time i gachapon get donno 8 scrolls
sell 5 scrolls for 8m+
now i sell about 5 scrolls for 5m+ nia ;;
still sold an esther shield :D
2m w0rhhs ``
i don tink it worthed so much la
maybe that buyer dumb or donno wad ?
or maybe its the xact price
i oso donno ==
i lazy check the prices la

SOOOOO

]FRIDAY
had all 3 papers
heng heng i last minute got prepare :D
so bio and chem paper
i quite confident
except for PHYSICS
chao freaking freaking freaking hard la
in front still OK OK nia --
i forget the SI unit for hour la ;;
but i noe is not year or months
so i gave seconds ==
correct me if i'm wrong x)
so ;; i finished all 3 :D
then stayed back awhile lorhhs x)
donno why damm derhh shuey la
donno which idiot teacher go choose me hand up the science file
i was like ROAR ----
why must be me ?
i confirm get average marks de
cuz physics got one worksheet BLANK
die liaos x)
if teacher see ;;
its a CONFIRM will see
" make " my group grade ___ ?
i donno larhhs
depends on the teacher's kindness x)
so i mapled aqain :D
i lvlled up :)))
YAY !! <33 mwacks
i love my CHARACTER <3333
and all my FRIENDS<3333
and my FAMILY<3333
and the other PEEPS <3333
wich had been through thick and think with me
i noe which people they are
so ;; i now lvl 41 :DDD
haha ;;
so now posting aqain
later qoinq SHIN's house
play maple :)))
she bought KFC larhhs
i was like ==
KFC ware got nice
i rarely eat KFC la please ==
so maybe i donno how to " xiang shou "
this delicious food x))

ok ;; i ending my post liaos
qoinq eat dinner :D


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home