Thursday 1 May 2008

Hi people ;D
today is 1st of may ;;
i oso donno why i saying this x)
so ;; lets start
today i morning 6am wake up play com ;D
my mother go out market ler
and then i like play maple ~
so i lvlled ;D YAY !!! ~
now currently lvl 37
Err ;; then donno why
my mother come bak so early
about 7.30 + come home liaos
haiss 60%+ lehhs !!
i wan lvl again de
nvm l0rhhs
i after exam CHIONG all the way liaos
so i ate " ROTI PRATA "
3 peices made me full =.=
and then i go sleep
cuz morning 6am play lehhs
wad you tink ?
TIRED obviously -.-\\
wake up about 12+
when my mother ask me eat lunch x)
i ate the fish
chao disgusting xD
and so ;;
i decided to go SHIN house ;D
cuz maple got event
and then i cannot play @ home
i kinda haven revise for my chinese yet x)
but i WILL ~ this is a 100%
so go her house
her lappy SOT liaos -.-\\
so used the outside com x)
the event say maple ppl go find
YANG THE PILOT
i was like ??? diiaos
i donno who the NPC is lurhhs
so got some kind-hearted ppl
say go thailand or china ;)
THANKS !
but my effort was going to waste lurhhs
i reached thailand
alot ppl sio ~
i was like WOW !
so many ppl going

SAME PLACE -
SAME TIME -
SAME CHANNEL -

so ;; the GM donno for wad reason
ask us
the us refers to anybody
to hunt for 50 python skins -.-\\
i was like ?? WDF ?!
i cannot even kill 1 fat phyton
u wan me collect 50 skins ?
DREAM ON !
and i was like so NO MOOD
and dhenn i off maple lerhhs

I go home ~
found my cousin came
i din have 2 entertain them larhhs
my sister entertainer x)
cuz they were small kids
not suited for my age ``
and i was like
DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO
revise to be exact
for my chinese
i writed out all the chinese sentence x)
and then now memorising the " cheng yu "
so tmmrw compo can write better ;D

OK :;
i need go study liaos x)
wishing all the <333 friends

ALL THE BEST W0RHHS !!

MUST PLAY HARD AND WORK HARD

@ THE SAME TIME ~

AFTER EXAM

MUST CLASS GATHERING !!

AND MUST PASS WITH

DAMMM LOTS OF COLOUR

<3333

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home