Monday 9 June 2008

MON-DAY

Posting the 3rd time today w0rhhs ~
i donno why but just posting :D
cuz i just store all my memories
about few long long days
and then one day post all :)
clever idea rights ?
hahass ,, idk lolls =="
today about 9am+ wake up
should be 7am wake up de
cuz need to fetch the bride ?
i donno fetch is the right word or not
but i din go arhhs
my relatives ALL oso never go ..
those staying in my house
the rest of my relatives ?
idk whether they got go anot lahhs
only my mother go :D
she wore " qi pao " lolls
very de style diiaos hahass ~
then she came back about 9am+ oso
then we like 10am+ go to the same chalet
as yesterday
cuz my relatives and my mother wan to drink the tea
served by the newly-wed couples
going to marry today :D
then wait wait and wait
donno wad time they cominq
but damm uber long larhhs
i din eat lunch there lolls
but there was lunch there ..
buffet this time ^^
must more classic ehhs ? more modern type
hahass ~ then ppl were like singing karaoke
.. ppl were eating ..
.. ppl were talking ..
.. ppl were mah-jong-ing ..
.. ppl were cam-whoring ..
all types of so called " activities " which is indoor
then i keep walking in and out of the room ahh
cuz there is like TOTALLY NOTHING ~
to do in the room lahh
listen to olden days music ?
hmm .. NO WAY man .. i die oso don wan hear
then about 2.30pm then the bride and groom come larhhs
i was like " ARGH , RAWRR , ROAR ! "
finally man ! wondering wad time they cominq
after waiting SOOO long
then they served tea to my parents ,,
and other relatives of mine
and my sister & I still shake hands with them w0rhhs ~
and they give us red-packets lolls
u guess how much inside ?!
$6 nia ?!?!?!?!?!?
why sooo cheap one ?
is no money or don wan give more ?
haiss ! to tink i stayed at the hotel for donno 4hours and $6 earned = =
please la .. lidat hors ,, no good
i would rather go mc donald work 1h $2 arhhs
then 4h $8 :D
at least $2 more arhhs hahass
then went home lahhs
then 2 of my relatives and my mother and sister went to my auntie's shop
to make their hair lolls
so obsessed over their hairr diiaos
the other 2 ? stay at home SLEEP
and i mapled ~ :)
and about 6pm +
i bathed and they came bak from my auntie's shop
changed into my nice clothes
and prepare to go out yos !
cuz today my cousin wedding w0rhhs `
must decorate myself nicer wad :D
hahass -- not exactly " decorate " larhhs
then about 8pm reach the place
its the same place as the chalet larhhs
then we eat dinner
and cam-whored :)
ate dinner there if not ware la == "
then went home
and soo ,, not currently posting :D
hahas .. qoinq for my 4th post later
cuz i feel like doinq one of my friend's quiz
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D :D :D :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home