Tuesday 10 June 2008

Today is like wad the fucking hell arhhs ?
i woke up about 9am+
heard that my relatives today qoinq to vivo city :D
and so ,, i pretended to sleep arhhs
actually i wan to wake up earlier to maple ~
but leh they about 10+ then go out
so i about 10am+ then maple ~
so AGAIN !
whole day maple and mapling :)
my mother wanted me, sister, dad, grandma to go vivo with them arhhs
but we said later then join them
so i mapled until 12pm sharp
then go vivo arhhs = =
actually i don wan go de arhhs
go there for wad la please ?!
cuz last year i went vivo with my friends
then watch one movie
then nothing to do liaos
i was like wat the fuck larhhs ?
go vivo cam-whore ar ?
no thanks man =(
i don wan go i don wan go !
but u noe a word called " forced " ?
yes ,, that was wad happened when i said don wan go vivo xD
so ,, go vivo lorhhs
see what i can do there
reached vivo :D
nothing special lorhhs ..
i've been there donno 3 times liaos , this is 4th time lolls
i was like SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP in the car arhhs
went to the food village to find place and eat lunch
( when we reach vivo obvious )
so ,, called my mother ..
they say they havent reach the food court lolls
too kee-siao with shopping liaos
there was like a DAMM funny thing ?
you noe they shop at the shop is sell things at $2 de ehhs ?!
i was like diiao diiao diiao
so cheap ?
why not go pasar malam ahhs ?
there t-shirts 3 for $10 w0rhhs ~
more CHEAP !
then we waited and waited
walked one round to see qot wad type of food
it was damm crowded arhhs
cannot take it ..
too noisy liaos .. i LOVE peace :D
and so .. at that time i abit pissed
damm ANGRY + ANGRY + ANRGY !!
my relatives and mother came
and we like eat lunch together ?
yeapps :) eat together
if not seperate mehhs ? so bad one
then ate bah kut teh = =
is my father wan to eat
then ask all of us .. then ok ok lorhhs
i like eat damm LITTLE ?!
the bah kut teh donno like wad sai arhs
i eat wan puke liaos
just mian qiang mian qiang eat abit lorhs
it was like i was at vivo around 10mins liaos
and to expect that i only stayed at vivo for 20mins
those 20mins were like SOO pathetic ?
cuz my relatives today qoinq home
so need go my house
pack things to fly home ~
and me, sister, dad, grandma went to vivo to eat LUNCH ?!
fuck fuck fuck larhhs !
nothing better to do issit ?
kpkb don ask us come larhhs !
and so .. we went back home
after eating at vivo
my sister became like CHAO emo
cuz she wanted to shop at vivo de lolls
so we go home ..
and my relatives pack their things
and BURHHH BYE ~
they went back to malaysia :D
finally sia = ="
they go home liaos
i can sleep back into my own room
they about 3pm+ leave
i was mapling lolls
i mapled until 6pm
then eat dinner .. i bathed in the morning ..
then my grandmother
( the one on my mother's mother )
she oso prepare to go back pang kok liaos
our house NOW is like so quiet
cuz my relatives came and made damm lots of noise
and now .. my house is like SOO no noise ?
hahass ~ its ok arhhs xD
about 9pm we went to the ____ ?
donno wad place
to sent my grandmother to go back pang kok
cuz she sitting grasslands bus lolls
and now i posting :D
so .. i tired liaos YAWNs !
NITES :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home