Friday 8 January 2010

Finally, got the leftover pictures from dear little sister. Got around 14 plus only -.- The rest are really ugly.
School went rather smoothly for the first week. But i heard alot of people complaining that their classes are damn quiet.
Come'on, new classes are always like that, haven't familiarize mah ! I bet in time to come, 3/2 will be known for being a monkey class -.-



If you've got the chance to go Gold Coast, must shop at cotton on ! Their shop is best de lah :P
Unlike Singapore's outlets, cotton on shops have much much more clothes being sold there



Erm, I think Eunice sabo-ed me one way or another, telling tingyee; shandy; klarissa that i was really fun to get along.
Just a shout out to you guys, sorry for being so quiet in class. I can't really be myself, especially the first week of school D:
Maybe in the near future i will reveal my inner personality. Well, i hope ? >.<



With regards to my new form teacher, Mr Woon, look at him i go sian liao -.- Teaching is pretty much okay.
But with reference to discipline, it really sucks ttm -'- He actually resorts to violence, which i dont really know why ._.
Mr Woon threw a chair to a guy cuz he wasnt talking during class. Like seriously -.- Need to throw chair meh ? Tiko sia.
Plus, just got a taste of his "angerness" today morning, when he slammed the table super hard and damn, im 100% that alot of my classmates jumped.



Erm, this paragraphs' gonna be a lame joke =.= See that fish fillet picture above ?
Yeap, if my parents didnt told me, i think im going to eat the fish fillet all by itself, when it is supposed to have other food like pasta/sauce !
I admit -.- dumb right ? Zzz.



One reason why you should never ever buy anything except for clothes in Australia.
Look at the price tag picture above -.- Wow, looking at it can really kill ur appetite if you're at a restaurant.



Ugh, this one is unglam -.- In the plane, on our way to Brisbane before taking a bus to Gold Coast.



And i swear my dear sister is going to be a photographer next time when she grows up :/
She can really spam photos ! No wonder she always zi-pai / zi-lian @.@



Dad and Mum sat beside us. Well, i wanted the window seat ! The scenery is really awesome lah.
But kind me gave the seat to my sister.
And she didnt take any picture of it ! Erm, correction. I think she did -.- But deleted away already.
Pfft, gotta wait till 2011 before i get my next flight ): Sad, wonder whats our destination place 2 years later

p/s: our family goes on a holiday to other countries other than malaysia every 2 years (fyi)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home