Friday 15 January 2010

School is going over-craze. Tons of homework to be done.
And to my dear little sister, i told you npcc wasn't your choice of cca -.- look at your rants.

" Stayed back for National Police Cadet Cops . Saw what happened and I promise Npcc is I cannot tahan one ! Standing under the hot sun for fortyfive minutes cannot move head itchy still must tell surgeant* head itchy then scratch one ! I think I'll faint and die down there. "


Trust me, what you experienced for that npcc training was chicken feet.
And you this freeloader, go to the girl guides den just to eat their food -.-
You go and play the tchoball :P I think you'll strive better in that activity. Well whatever.


Some final leftover pictures from Australia -.- Yeah i know, its like months ago



A picture of me playing the real kiddy short basketball game.
Trust me, my hand could almost reach the net >.< And every game could earn me 20+ tickets ! Which is not bad of a deal :P



Ahh, bumper ride. Not bad, quite fun. But the only thing is that they should create some kind of guard for us lah.
While playing, one collision between me and another person was so so hard that my leg almost got a fracture.
Making things worst, it wasn't a few hour thing. The pain lasted for 2 whole day -.- God damnnit.



All pictures credited to my little sister.



Back to school : the purchase of 40 pink files within a day.
Lam fair fong requested me (im the chem rap) to get 40 pink files in one day, which is like a WOW to me.
So headed to jp to buy. And thank god i've got qihang with me. He helped me search for the files.
Or else i would have gone to school the next day empty handed.



So many plushies, and yet even the smallest of all costs $10 >
Thats why it is really is not worth it to buy anything in Gold Coast except clothes !! :P



I really found the packaging of this fish & chips i ordered weird. How am i suppose to head like that !
Hello ? Use fork and spoon to hold also will drop on the floor lorh !



The ride which i craved for, but it was under maintenance -'- really is ruin my mood when i couldn't sit corkscrew coaster.



Only took the jet ski ride. (blue track) It's fast, but when it turns, can really hurt your side -.-
Cuz you'll tend to hit the side when it swerves.



Another picture my little sister took during the flight to Brisbane.



Oh man, this picture is taken by En Quan. Im sucking my thumb not because im a baby -.-
I always have the tendency to suck the leftovers after eating something, so yeah. This is it >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home