Tuesday 19 January 2010

This post specially posted for GohJiaqi, the one and only.
Happy Birthday to you man ! You're finally 15th :P

Damn you lorh, i wanted to celebrate your birthday at jurongpoint last monday, then you go act act say very busy -.-
Never failing to make me laugh, getting high as though i've had ecstasy, or getting as wild like monkeys in the zoo :P

You're the best of the best lah ! 5 years, still counting on <3



A day spent at Night Safari w/ Siewjun and company !



Lantern festival at Nan Hua primary ! :D



Celebrating Clara's birthday ! Man, it was wild. Loved the water bomb the best lah



Looking really stupid in this picture, but whatever :P



And last of all, BBQ at west coast park ^.^

Nevermind, i will pester you the next time we meet. You bet i will :D
March ! That is when we'll meet, celebrating Clara's birthday. I hope D:

----------

Lastly, I must really thank Eunice Ho for telling me that a teacher in Jss reads my blog -.-
Like omgwtfbbq, i seriously have to watch my tone now.
As the saying goes " Walls have ears " ._.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home