Wednesday 30 January 2008

Posted at school (: haha

I posted at school today(: haha During art lesson . I had my ncc practice today .. It was made ??? I donno how to say larh .. maybe conduct hor .. conduct the practice 2day lorhz .. the ncc practice was '' bi jiao rong yi '' << ( I am sure u noe tt ) :) ... But I can confirm the 1st timers confirm die de.. sommor in the ncc got some fat ppl .. cannot do push up de..


The worst we had was basketball ... Zzzz! it was like 1st round only 1 ppl score sia ... -.-ll diao leh .. I also missed larh hor .. XD I suck at throwing .. But I score la the next one .. (: haha We had 60 goals .. but we score oni 12 .. -.-ll it was like OMG ... << Isn't it lan like siao? But at least we 2nd in basketball larh hor .. One other team oni 9 goals ... out of 60 goals ... -.-ll diao ..

The running ... is xiann one .. I drank 2 much water .. Hence causing my tummy>? or the middle part of my body .. pain leh .. Zzz!!! I '' zao zhi dao'' don drink so much . XD but one fat guy .. -.-ll haizz !! worst then all off us .. He was like very '' jian chi'' then chiong at last round lorh .. but stil quite slow .. ( to me ) no offence but I always ncc meet beside him de.. Worst still .. same house as him .. CHENG house ..

It was like ... wa lau why i so '' dao mei'' one ?! I angry sia .. GRR... !! haha nvm lorh .. that guy oni do 10 inclined plane died liao .. -.-ll '' ENDURE'' wad.. cannot meh? I don tink he wan continue lorh .. Oni 10 .. I 50 leh .. ( not boasting larh ) But i believed he can do at least like 20 inclined plane marh .. He not so ''lan'' one ..

But wadeva larh .. I don care oso .. XD ... But I read the thing lorh on the ncc board .. We gonna haf camp leh .. !! yeah man ! but 2 days nia .. might as well don go lorh .. -.-ll 15-18 may .. for all ..

Nvm .. don wan talk le .. When I posting the teacher come tell me i shldn't be doing this pot in the blog ... It was lyke .. -.-ll wadeva larh hor .. Other ppl oso wad ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home