Sunday 17 February 2008

The latest day i slept ..

SATURDAY

Today.. me, sister, mother went to my relative house to '' bai nian ''cuz my relative went back to my grandmother and came back on friday that night .. late XD ..well.. we ate @ their place .. Zzzz! We played blackjack .. again ! I was yeah man ! so lucky i brought my wallet and money .. we stayed late .. about 2.15am then went home .. I won about $10+ nia .. Cuz i keep losing winning.. But it was fun ..Something like '' relative gathering '' (: We had fun .. hehe .. My mother like went crazy liao .. She and my relatives played mahjong .. Especially my mother .. she laughed like siao .. so loud .. when my cousin came back after she went to meet her friends, she at 9th floor oso can hear our voices seh .. wa .. our voices is sure big .. Their house alot people .. so very fun and crowded .. not like my family .. everyday 8pm all the lights closed .. xian ..

WILL KEEP POSTING FROM NOW .. (:
JUST WISHING EVERYBODY A HAPPY CNY ! ( ALTHOUGH ITS GONNA OVER ) ( OR IZIT OVER? LOL )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home