Tuesday 19 February 2008

Nobody should read this (:


this i iyadh . he ask me to take picture of him .. -.-ll bo liao ..
here's gigi .. she scolded cuz flirt too much with zijin (: jkjk .. ( if gigi read this ) XD

well ,, this is the bastard i talking about .. the en quan .. but leh .. donno why so shuey ,, go take until the jia hui .. XD

here's a picture of my sis eating @ dinner ..

LOL .. -.-ll i pasted this @ adam's back ..
MONDAY ...

today had house practice .. Zzzzll a '' clever '' person, gigi told me that no house practice ,, so decided to go watch movie .. not both of us nia .. got hon peng, ryan, qihang, sijia, kris, me and her .. but nvm .. we went to her house instead .. But after school need go see SM < our ncc senior .. Well,,, they cannot wait anymore liao , then pass me a paper .. Cuz we falling in in ncc wad ,.. so the qihang so clever go and pass me the paper .. -.-ll donno why i so unlucky must sit bside the BASTARD BITCH enquan ..his attitude totally sucks like hell .. sommor damm horny de .. always act cool buey cool .. XD he go snatch ... what the FUCKING HELL . he said me and gigi wan go her house ( ;;;; ) IDIOT la him .. ask him go suck cock .. I hate him like hell !! he's the most irritating guy i ever met .. !! Nvm .. lets go back 2 our subject .. XD well ,, i went to gigi house alone .. they all were waiting 4 me at the bus stop seh .. very pai seh .. XD we ate at her house lorh. then went to play volleyball .. but the ryan and qihang don wan play .. zao zhi dao don ask them come liao .. extra ;; then we can't even believe that the gigi don dare step on grass patch .. i was like -.-ll diaoz .. but frankly , the grass patch quite deep .. we left her house @ 3.15pm .. we walked back to jurong sec sia .. TIRED !! i tink we walked more then 2.4km .. Zzzz! will keep posting for now !! some bad words for en quan .. i use my blog to let off my anger .. feel better when ppl read it (: ENQUAN

he's just a dog .. when me and gigi talk .. he keep following .. Zzzz! such a pest seh .. DOG DOG DOG !! who '' guai '' follow me hsi master .. DOG DOG DOG !!


please don read this .. if u do , u have just wasted 10min of your time doing nothing !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home