Saturday 1 March 2008

WEDNESDAY

Hi guys .. sorry for not posting 4 a long time .. XD i lazy w0rs
Today @ school had ncc .. Our usm said tt today pt will be hard ..
But i don think so .. it lasted about 30min? that was the fastest pt kit i ever had
Maybe after a few weeks of training made me fitter? LOL -.-ll
Our sargent said tt we will be getting our uniforms on friday !! yipee !!
So excited .. But I din noe how it feels like . Zzz!
But in between my playing of captain's ball, i jumped and threw the ball,
OUCH !! my leg de muscle? I tink ,, went twisted .. !!
I was in pain .. too much to say the feeling I guess,,
I quitted from the game .. Haiz !! a dissapointment to my team ..
I sat at the school benches .. and watched .. we din even count the score.. -.-ll
We just scored and played at the best we could ..
After NCC, went back home .. saw yao her ( my friend ) sitting outside school
waiting for his mother.. But he darely asked my mom if he could fetch him home..
we live nearby .. thats why '' shun lu ''..

THURSDAY

Today had swimming lessons ,, xian !! My leg was still quite pain ,
but i had to endure .. It was lesser then yesterday .. HENG !!
I suffered abit of cramps .. Maybe not that much .. (:
Well,, swam 24 laps this time .. XD but it was a lesser distance ..
makes no difference lar hor.. -.-ll
Gigi and Hon Peng swam faster then me w0rs..
I don't care .. hahas cuz my leg pain .. tried my best to swim liao ..
But I had doubts .. How could Hon Peng swim faster then me?
Maybe I swam 26 laps?
Even Ronald was slower then him w0rss ..
Maybe miricle -.-ll Cuz Hon peng haven took his gold and swam faster than us?
Nvm ,, Just let it be .. I am gonna 4get about it now !!
RIGHT NOW !! Went back home .. xian .. my sister never stay back ,
so i cannot play computer... My mother was at home ..
Suppose to have piano lesson ..
But teacher had lesson at last min, so couldn't make it ..
YAY !! But she said will see us twice at march holiday ..
Zzzz!! tmmrw will get our ncc uniforms !! can't wait ..

FRIDAY

Today had ncc .. AGAIN !! xian ..
We had our parade ..
The rachel and jia ning '' DISTURBED '' ? me?
They called '' ah nerd '' ah nerd '' .. -.-ll
I wasn't suppose 2 move .. but hearing tt ,,
I turned my head .. I was like diao leh ..
Heng heng my usm never see me turn my head ..
If not we have to restart the parade again ,.. XIAN !
We got our socks .. ncc uniform ,,
but we din get the shirt ,, only
pants,,, boots,,, and socks ..
Had 2 try it on ... Wow !!
Had totally a hard time putting my boots in and pants ..
The worst type of clothes I'd ever wear ..
Our sargent said it was natural ,,
Must prepare mah ,,. (:
Later 18 yr old le then won't so '' xin ku ''
Went to the boys toilet 2 change ..
CROWDED !!
We changed outside de cubical .. xian .. -.-ll
Then I din noe how 2 button the pants leh..
It was hard .. it wasn't a zip .. but many buttons ..
I asked 4 help .. but the edwin cannot oso .. -.-ll
I tried .. and finally got it !! FINALLY .. .. Zzzz!
Wore the boots ,, But it was as tough as wearing the pants ..
I wear the socks until '' OMG !! '' so high sia ..
I wasn't used 2 it .. but endure lorh .. '' mei ban fa '' ..
Oso must learn how 2 tie the shoe lace ..
It was dammmm !! hard ..
but i learnt it after the senior showed miie .. (:
We celebrated the upgrade of .. position ?!
of sargent BENG YOU 'n' JOSEPH ..
Well,, the usm asked ALL of us 2 carry him ..
But too many of us .. so its like I din even get 2 pull him ?!
Well,, there was a bo liao thing wich they did .. -.-ll
They go carry beng you and joseph into the rubbish bin .. -.-ll
Well, sounds ridiculous .. but TRUE !! JSS-ians .. don belief?
Ask sandy .. and maybe marcus .. Cuz I saw sandy watching us ..
Well,, funny of course .. but beng you I tink injure his back ..
OUCH ! But he confirm can endure de larh .. (:

SATURDAY

Hihi .. PSPS .. I post alot @ one time ..
Had tuition .. from 1-5pm . ..
Very long hor ?!
XIAN !!..
Night time cousin came ..
They left quite early ..
Cuz my cousin going out with his friends. .. (:
After awhile @ 9.15pm, sent my grandmother home ..
I was angry .. cuz actually don wan go de ..
But had 2 lorhh .. Zzzz!
FAREWELL !! Bon voyage grandma ..
She went back to pang kor ..
That's where she lives ..

Btw my new skin got the message when at the welcome page horr?
Not i do one larhh .. (:
But I donno wad i do leh .. now no tag board liao .. XIAN !
but i gonna change my skin AGAIN !
cuz i don really noe how 2 use this skin
morever, I don really like this skin..
It's really hard 2 find one nice one ..

WELL,, thats the end of my post I gues .. will post again larhh .. zZZZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home