Friday 27 June 2008

FRIDAY
today is like super wad arhhs xD
about 12.15pm school was dismissal time
and it was like 4.15pm then NCC training start lehhs
so its like idk wad to do @ school
ate lunch and talked to HP and QH
they oso nothing to do ehhs ?
so we went library ..
both of them told me their secrets ^^
hahass ~
while HP and QH play com ..
i go read books =="
super guai rights ? :D
then don wan read liaos ~
go basketball court
keep on watch EQ , QH , HP and one girl sec 3 playing bball
i don wan play arhhs
i not the sporty type =X
and so u noe about 2.30pm i watched them play
until 3.55pm =="
its like super endurable man me xD
able to watch and watch them for 1h+ playing bball
then 3.55 go change to NCC clothes
OMG ! ~ die liao man
i 4got to bring beret xDDDDD !!
i qoinq to tio scolded by USM
which is the unit sargeant major
the highest rank in our NCC contigent
and so .. something i super funny
i found out my pants size x(
i supposinqly should be wearing size S
but i go take size M !
omg ~ u noe i keep pulling my pants ?
i keep pull pull pull while marchinq
then i was the reserve ... AGAIN ~
super sian manxzxz .
i tink this time is i forget beret then staff never choose me yeahhs ?
and i keep pulling my pants
so cannot march properly
abit disgusting but i will say it xD
while marching throughout the whole parade ,
i keep pulling my pants ehhs ?
u noe when i march the pants drop and drop
drop until my **** there sia ~
i tink u guys know ware it dropped xD
and i quickly pull it up sia
omg super embarassing
even karin and jia hui by the side oso can notice i keep pulling
super pai seh man xDDDD !!!
and then about 7.30pm they finished the parade
super late rights ?
then inside my father's car i change my NCC clothes
and eat dinner *
cuz rushing to tuition yeahhs ?
then saw kristabel
idk she qo the science class sia
but still .. HENG i got one person i know ^^
then 3 ppl in front of me was like listening to music `
eating sweets
while doinq tuition manxzxz !!
this tuition abit different from others
this tuition is the questions that we do dk
then ask teacher de ..
is self-learning yeahhs ?
9pm go home :)
and audition :DD
then in audition met lin jia hui xD
she say i today @ ncc training keep pulling my pants
super pai seh ..
sommor she say until the way make me laugh uber loud
when playing audition xD
and so ..
tmmrw new piano cominq yeahh ? :)
about 2pm they fix fix fix until 4pm
accordinq to my mother
so BYES ~
i will link and tag people tmmrw
( sat ) i meant :D
i nowadays wan gaminq in progress yeahhs ?
pai seh xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home