Saturday 14 June 2008

FRI- DAE
Yos ~ :D
reminising to friday which is yesterday
friday morning i woke up
i mapled about 2hours
and gigi sms-ed me telling that she reach JEC liaos
so i quickly qo bath
and my father fetched me to JEC
si jia oso reach liaos
actually adam ; jessie ; sandy was suppose 2 go
but then adam and jessie got band until 6pm+
( so dam freaking late )
sandy need stay at home
to look after her ahma =="
diiaos ? very lame arh
so we started our work
gigi passed me my class t
black & white :D
front still looks OK
back ? i see le almost faint arhhs ;; so super duper ugly !
but nvm
i don give a dam .. but actually i DO
so i did some maths
then gigi ask me to do english
cuz its like ONE WHOLE STACK
so i do english 1st
i did the back
i was like .. OMG
need dictionary .. so i asked gigi ware issit
then gigi say 2nd or 3rd floor
but i went to 2nd floor nia
then claimed to her that i cannot find xD
then gigi followed me to the 3rd floor to find
then she found it
i took 2 dictionaries
then went back to 4th floor
then gigi lend from me the dictionary
so i say i just go get one more
cuz more fang bian
then i din even look at the dictionary i have taken
and passed to gigi arhhs
when she OPENED the dictionary
found out ALL PICTURES
omg ? it was a HAND SIGN DICTIONARY
we were like lauqhinq damm long
so freaking funny ehhs ?
i took a hand sign dictionary
no wonder i thought why the dictionar so biq
so i went back down to 3rd floor and put back AGAIN
and took one more
this time i looked at it PROPERLY
so wont take another weirdo dictionary
so we did our homework
findinq 20 words + sentences took me super duper long time
about 2hours then i finish ONE PASSAGE
wad the fuck ?
ONE PASSAGE nia ?!
and there was like a total of 5 passages
100 words to find =="
i tink i don wan do liaos
i better do chinese ;;
english can go school copy arhs so no worries :)
did until about 5pm+
then me and gigi walked to IMM
gigi say she 1 2 buy food to eat .. very hungry
sijia need 2 go home arhh
so we walked .. to IMM
and i walked back to JEC
i actually wanted to take bus home
but i walked to the bus stop ;;
30mins passed .. and it was 6.30pm
the bus haven come ?!
178 bus comes every 15mins .. so why haven reach ?
fuck the bus la kpkb
service down arh ? so lousy
bus people .. can upgrade bus 178 better ma ?
then my father called
said he cominq to fetch my sister
so " shun bian " fetch me home :(
actually i wanted to take bus home so that i could buy maple
seems that i couldnt xD
then i walked past one shop
and saw got sell maple cash
YES !~ can buy i rocks man ;DDD
and so i bought one maple cash
cuz very hungry ..
so went to mc donald bought one small frech fries
one small coke ; one sundae hot fudge
YUMMY @ !
and my father came
and fetched my sister and we went home
i inserted the @-cash and bought clothes
yeapps :D
now my maple kinda cashy ? noppe xD
then my auntie called
say wan go watch movie ?
yeah sure .. why not ?
sommor my sister keep on complaininq say wan go watch movie
then we decided watch KUNGFU PANDA yos !
reached west mall and it was like 1st time ever
CROWDED ~!@#$%^&*()_+
so many people sia
i 1st time see so many people de xD
then went in to the movie
the show uber funny sia ~
and the last part
i already knew the endinq sio
cuz i went to shan shan's bloq and read the endinq
that the master din die ,, he just R.I.P
rest in peace :D
then my auntie so kind until after the movie ,,
bought me one maple cash :))
i said don wan liaos don wan !!
but she insisted .. she very stubborn de .
cuz i juz bought one maple cash today xD
then my sister say wan go 7-eleven
then she say wan buy audition-cash
then DONT HAVE ?
then my auntie said buy one more 20k cash card
don wan la auntie ..
my mother say don waste ur money
u earn already very little ,,
but she very wad arhhs
i felt very sad and happy at the same time
sad cuz i wasted my auntie's money xD
happy cuz i got 30k @-cash D:
at that juncture , i would rather not have maple cash arhhs
so .. i now qo sleep liaos
i tmmrw then tell one DAMM FUNNY thing i read on the sms my auntie sms-ed to me on friday
so nitey nights :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home