Wednesday 18 June 2008



a picture of the food ? idk why i took this picture =="


idk wads this ,, flower ehhs ? nice ^^


o.O see the chicken head ? i gave it to my sister and she try 2 eat it sia ~ my goshh


nice view of the golf court ? ^^

omg ,, this one looks super disgusting
i saw my auntie washing this intestine OMG ~
so freaking disgusting sia
i might puke anytime
( this is pig's intestine fyi )

today i feel like posting
so i post :D
but it will be a short one
need 2 do the june holidays assignment =(
i leave it until this week
then do ALL my homework
decided to copy some from adam this friday yos ^^
TMMRW IS MY BIRTHDAY YOS !
i am so happy !
i invited jurong and primary school friends
so ,, clara say she buying me zinc bag ,,
wow ~ she sharing the price with jiaqi and jiamin
thank ^^ so happy i can get another baq man :D
then gigi said she giving me HAND-MADE of my name ^^
haha nice
so i donno wad to say about these few days
but one thing for sure
i noe that tmmrw is my birthday
happy birthday to me early first yos ! :D
i'm currently rushing my school homework
which i left until this week which is the last of week of june holidays
to do ==" xian right ?
last week do hw like siao ~
i qoinq edit my bloq profile ..
so tata :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home