Sunday 15 June 2008

SATTURDAE

2day woke up @ about 9am+
and mapled ~
so ,, 2day tuition no more break liaos
so need to go back tuition again
new boy came
he was a china person
damm funny sight happened
the teacher asked the new boy something in the middle of the class

- Teacher : so when did you come to singapore ?
- New Boy replied : 华文

the rest of us in the class was like laughing like mad
hahass ~
chinese ? u mean he came to singapore in chinese ?
we were like laughing non-stop sia
then another thing happened
my mother sms-ed me
she donno how 2 spell english , so the message was like uber funny ?
i show you guys the message

Eh, ah yi ask you finish tewshion hou
cum hur hair cut hair cuz ur b'dae cumin liaox.
U tah bas lai? OK.

i read it and laugh like mad again ,,
cuz it was like =="
wad kind of english is that ?
obviously SINGLISH ...
then after the tuition ,
i called my mother say i don wan go ; cuz i wan rush back home to maple ~
then she said ok lor
back home and mapled ~
bought one twin coupon which double my drop rate and meso
whoa ~ in about 1h+
i trained on 2 monsters and dropped 6+ good items
damm hiong ~
then i checked my hp for messages
then i saw one message sent by my auntie yesterday
i read liao laugh like mad AGAIN
here goes :

Thank you for bringing your granamother to my shop perm hair ...

another singlish diiaos
but at least my auntie's english better than my mother one :)
then my mother called saying that we will be qoinq out
to thomsom plazza
to see piano ;
cuz our piano teacher say i cannot use the piano @ my house liaos
cuz cannot play the standard i wan
so my father fetched me , mother ,sis to thomson
whoa ~ new piano
about $12 400 ,
we decided to buy lorhhs ,
cuz can play until diploma ..
so ,, took us 1h+ to settle ALL the things
out new piano will be cominq at 26june ..
26 june is reach the port :D
then about 28th or 30th june then will reach our house in the morning
woo hoo !! i can't wait man ><
so at night i mapled ~
and sleep :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home