Wednesday 11 June 2008

Wed- Nes- Day


i donno wad to say about my family larhhs

but POSTING 2nd time :D
i donno why but my SISTER really damm got attitude
she today morning ..
keep on chao my parents say wan go vivo city AGAIN
cuz yesterday go never shop ..
so i mapled ..
for about 15mins ?
cuz i din get the right blessing
and orbis pq SUCKS ~
so i go audition yeapps ^^
and so .. after i ate my lunch
then heard my parents saying " go prepare, we qoinq vivo "
ROAR ?!
yesterday go today go again sia
bo liaos or wad ?
but i just go :P
cuz maybe today i can buy some things?
reached vivo about 2.30pm+
then i tink this is my " sister " shopping arhhs
almost EVERY shop she oso go in diiaos
she like addicted to shopping ?
i stand awhile leq pain lolls
i don stand for long ....
except for NCC when i endure xD
so .. my sister bought one letter " K " for her friend
cuz her friend next week b'day
she giving it to kelly ..
obviously her starting letter is K so my sister bought a K right ?
common sense = ="
then she go make another name
idk wads that
but spells KELLY name big and ultra clear
cost my sister $12.90
so x ?! siao arhhs
my mother tio angry ..
waste so much money
but she din anyhow scold her ... just say her :D
cuz in the public arhhs ..
and my mother not so " bu jiang li " wan
so .. i bought NOTHING
my father bought NOTHING
my mother bought NOTHING
my sister bought ALOT THING
that's the thing which happened EVERY TIME we went out
at vivo .. actually wan buy sling
but dhenn jus bought one recently ..
so tink better not xD
we went to the $2 shop lolls -.-ll
the shop is like " crowded " lolls
to tink ppl wan buy such things diiaos
so went in to have a " LOOK " lolls
the look was damm fast
i went in about 10 steps ?
and i walked out
there was like FILLED with junk arhs
the everyday life things ..
i don need them diiaos ,, so why look ?
and i noe the things is cheapskate de ahhs
and so .. walked about 1h+
then we left
cuz my sister need go tuition
went home and mapled :D
i bought a maple cash
YIPPE !! finally can have 10k a-cash
very little arhhs xD
i qoinq to buy one this friday
when i go out with gigi they all :)
so .. went home and mapled and audied :D
and now which is 9pm current ..
i now posting
and discussing things with gigi + ppl qoinq out with us
so .. BYE ~


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home