Thursday 11 December 2008


Are you scared of Mc Donald now ? :D hehe

PO ! :D


Lala ! :D i know sandy , lala land (: . u might just meet this evil tele tubby


ferocious blood-drinking dipsy !


Tinky Winky


The eeeeeevill tele tubies D:


Still dare to watch sponge bob square pants ?


A picture taken on the BBQ night (: .

Well i back to post . after so many days . missed me ma ? :D
i know these few posts kinda much pictures . rmber to enjoy !
hmm , i aint sure where to start my post x.x

>after 10mins of thinking

finally thinked-up ! =D


5th December :B
ahh my relatives came at 5th of decemer . my mother's biggest sister :D
well , i was having class BBQ on that day . concidence !
they came from malaysia ( kuan tan ) and was going to stay at our house for a few days
well , i shant talk about the BBQ
it really annoys me in a sense .
i finished BBQ-ing at around 11pm . went home and audi-ed !
there were a total of 5 relatives which came
2 adults , 3 children ( 2 boys and 1 girl ) .
frankly , i wasnt a good host myself :S i was playing the com :D
well theres more than meets the eye :P
i played the com until 1am + and played some card games with them and slept .

6th december 2008
today me , sister , father and one of my cousin ( girl ) went to jurong point
leaving the 2 guys at home .
and yes , obviously one of them was watching tv , another was using the com
MY COM . not theirs
they brought their computer here and yet they were not using it
let me clarify this first - 2 boys one aged 18 another 14
18 years named kenji while 14 years named zhitty and the girl named shella
i know their names are WEIRD ~
they're from malaysia , what can you say ?
zhitty tried to fight with me over my precious com . it was obvious you know
went to jurong point and did practically nothing
but follow my sister and shella to EVERY shop they went to .
i only bought a 20a cash card . ^^
went home around 4pm + and quickly audied :D
i gave zhitty a black face you know . cuz he's really fucking me up :C
while we chor tai-teed , he keep on laugh like a kind of person taken the wrong medicine !
plus , the way he laugh , is super disgusting
i shant rant and rave here . no point doing that

8th december 2008
today woke up early in the morning 7am -.-
just to go to the lion city hotel and get ang pao ! :B oh wow =="
zhitty and kenji din came with us as they went to our relative's house and stay
they had more entertainment there =X
and so we reached lion city hotel as our relative were getting married
that was mainly a reason why my relatives came all the way from malaysia
we went there as early as 9am
and waited for 2 whole hours before the bride and groom arrived
2 aunties and 2 children were at the hotel too .
one matter which really irritates me .
i wore simply - mainly a black t-shirt and 3/4 pants . and slippers
then one of the auntie questioned my mother
asking why did i wore so simply . in the end i got a reprimanding from my mum
as were got too bored ,
the 2 auntie , 2 children , me , my sister , shella went to down to the nearby market
to shop .
sooner or later did i found out the hotel was located at GEYLANG .
omg -.- it was a place for prostitues and dirty old men who wanted fresh women
obviously , i saw some men and women " introducing " to each other x.x
ah yes , while walking 1 auntie somehow got lost -.-
eventually me , sis , shella sat on the bench nearby
while the 2nd auntie and the 2 children went searching for her
surprisingly , the auntie came out of nowhere -.-
well , we walked back to the hotel
and the funny thing was , history repeated itself !
the same auntie got lost AGAIN -.- and we found her in the end .
it was a hilarious sight LOL !
ok so , the bride and groom served tea to my mother
and i got a red packet !
secretly , shella checked the amount . * hehe * .
$6 only ! D: . saded LOL wasted my time .
2 hours of waiting and i " earned " $6 . ahh not bad , quite a good deal =P
at mc donald , 2 hours for $4 only ! haha :D
and yes , we went to the bride's home and lunch-ed
and went home . and i audi-ed and blah blah blah
tmmrw we will be attending our relative's wedding dinner

trust me , there's more than meets the eye :D

ok i shall stop here and updating tmmrw :D ( if i got the time )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home