Thursday 4 December 2008

My cousin stuck inside the boat unable to get onto land x.x


Me :D


Inside view from the car .


My relative the house . Yes i know very messy

My relative .


Look at that . Their house is filled with cameras . ( In case of thief ) xP

Can you see me ?


Stray dogs wondering about at perak .


You've seen a caterpillar before ? it freaked me out when i saw it -.-


The seashore ~


My relative's wedding . ( no aircon ! D: )


Bird's eye view . This island is filled with water . o.o


Credit to my sister for taking this picture . :D The bride and groom .



My relative . He looks kinda fat here :B

I see ang mor lang u know . look at the one at the extreme left . Socks HI HIGH ! ^^

Fat pigs . It reminds me of adam you know :D


Joel will kill me for putting his picture up :S


Dead rotten filled-with-flys fish head ==" thrown at the seashore . disgusting right !


don ask me wad they are doing -.- i don wanna know .



These few days the post will be about pictures.
Well , mainly because my relatives are coming from kuantan , and obviously
as wad joel have said .
my relative's children will " fight " with me my precious computer .
and yes , i will GIVE them use .
one small problem , my computer don have the games they want ! :D
MUAHAHA . * dont get jealous *
well , another reason is because i can relax more in posting

Enjoy ~ :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home