Saturday 2 May 2009

Yeah Hi , how's everyone doing ?
Bad i guess ): Everybody's rushing with revision i must say.
Mid-years are next week for me.
And I have only done revision for geography , science ?
Thats kind of pathetic isnt it -.-
Heh, whatever. I promise I will do it on that day itself =X
There are really quite a few things I want to let out in this post.
Bear with me readers , its going to get quite wordy =X

First things first , school.
Its been really frustrating, to see those whom you detests .
Being ignored by those whom you once trusted.
And lastly , me being anti-social by not talking.
I dont know whats getting onto my nerves to make me feel that way.
There seems to be a kind of barrier blocking me from being friendly in a sense.
I think I ought to change what I am doing now.
Any suggestions on how to change my character ?
Yes I know myself better than anyone other person , Im trying (:
I tried to control my anger at home,
And enduring some attitudes some mates are showing me.
After all , some so-called friends are just not meant to be trusted . Right ?

I dont need anybody to be there for me , NOBODY .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home