Monday 2 March 2009

Greetings to all reading my blog .
Have been quite busy lately though common tests are over .
Interested to know my marks for my common test ?

English - 12/25
Maths - 14/25
Chinese - 79.5/100
Science - 17/20
Geography - 17/20
History - 4/13 ( worst subject so far )
Design & Technology - 19/25
Literature - Not revealed

As you can see , only 3 A1s.
Sadly, no improvements D: I got 3 A1's for last year secondary 1st common test too .
Dissapointed , to describe my common tests these year
Well , shall not elaborate on this .
Hmm today , ( 2nd march )
Ms Ng came to our class in the morning before proper lesson started .
She passed me the maths project which i handed up last week .
And asked me to re-do .
Pissed off . Not because my information for the maths project was wrong or something .
It was because jianing
( a friend of mine in the same class as me in the same group as me )
She took my draft paper which i passed to her only for REFERENCE
And yes , she so-called " edited " the whole paper which i did
adding some stupid things onto it , and handed up .
Ms Ng saw that both our projects are the same ,
thus demanded us to re-do both our maths project .
Trust me , i totally REGRETTED giving jianing's my draft work .
Seriously , these few days i find her very annoying and irritating .

p/s : if any basket ballers happen to see this , keep your comments to yourself
it would be much appreciated . You may tell this to jianing , i wont mind =D

Because for all i know it , she's in the wrong .
Well , not totally i must admit . I allowed her to hand up my draft to ms ng
although i knew that it was wrong .
Thus , this was my consequence and i had to bear
And so today , i was super fucked up over this matter . I dont think i did any wrong in the project
so WHY should i re-do the whole maths project ?!
It should be jianing be the one doing so .
After knowing the truth , jianing became more thick-skinned .
In what way makes me say that ? I shall elaborate .
Jianing did not feel guilty for what she had done , and even asked me a " so-called favour "
She openly " asked politely " for me to search for similar objects
and HELP her print it out , and pass it to her tmmrw .
Wheres her initiative ?
What kind of learning attitude is that ?!
Ugh , trust me , she's seriously stepping over the line .
I do have my own limits though i seem to concede to people's requests everytime .

And jianing , it DOES NOT MEAN that i dont talk in a unfriendly tone to you ,
you can anyhow order whatever you say .
Please , stop your behaviour . It really is unacceptable .
Sometimes , I really ponder how do you cope in your studies
when you always copy homeworks during ciricculum time
and donot listen to class at all except do your own stuffs .
I'm dying to change group now i must say .

Once again to the basketballers who sees this,
you guys might find me petty or whatever you might think of me .
But thats me , ok ?
I dont believe helping jianing " scold " me would be the most appropriate
Trust me , copying is obviously not good for her .
I hope she really " fan xing " and know whats right or wrong .

Ok , i shall stop here .
I hope that this does not sours our friendship =/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home