Thursday 19 February 2009


Quite a nice piece of work drawn by me (: Rate it ? =P


Look and interpret this picture . Kind of like family photo yeah.


Reflection . Considered quite random -.-


p/s : cam-whoring . bear with it yeah .


This dnt model i did almost 70% of it ! -.- Considered as satisfactory :D


Sorry for not updating for quite some time x.x
Had been busy preparing my common tests .
As promised the pictures are here :D
So as i've said , due to the common tests last week , i wasnt able to post .
Trust me guys , i am bulking up this year .
Plus , i havent been skipping ncc trainings :D
I bet this can show that my enthusiasm is growing :D
p/s : i still think in this way . ( my way i suppose )

ENTHUSIASM SUCKS BIG TIME !

LOL :D quite random so say this i guess -.-
Okay , so to my main point . Revealing my common test results !

English - Not revealed
Maths - 14/25 .
Chinese - 1st half : 41.5/50
Science ( chemistry ) - 17/20 .
History - Not revealed
Literature - Not revealed
DnT - 17/25
Geography - 17/20

So far , theres 2 A1. :D -jumps for joy- !
I doubt i can get satisfactory marks for my english .
Ms Seeto ( my form teacher ) told us that she failed alot of our test papers .
I think the most i will get is borderline ?

Maths - totally not happy about it @.@
I thought i could get higher marks ! it seems that i had not really learnt the right formula huh .
Nevermind , bulk up yaw :D

Chinese - jumps for joy - but still , expected to get higher marks .
maybe around 42 - 45 ? .

Science - jumps for joy - .
Frankly , this is the first time in my whole entire life at secondary school
did i ever get a A1 for science !
Woots . It really shows that hard work pays off :O

History - i guess i am going to fail it bigtime -.-
for the first question , ( which i could still remember ) asked us to interpret the text
and i only gave one inference . when we were supposed to write 2 !
As for the second question , we were supposed to write 3 reasons
I only wrote 2 -.-ll
I seriously felt that the history text book was quite useless .
There were no main points AT ALL . and alot of redundant information .
Hence , we always had to copy our teacher's slides
which was really a pain in the neck .
Really wish that our teachers who blindly chose that textbook could open his/her eyes bigger
and choose a better textbook .
Or else , alot of students will suffer -.-
And , one of them will obviously be me.

Geography , ahh quite well done :D -claps-

Literature , i completed 4 out of 5 questions . The question i left out was 4 marks .
Guess i didnt deserve that . During the literature common test , i was taking my own sweet time .
Writing and elaborating my answers. I even wrote slowly -.-
Till the last minute which i really speeded up.
And my handwriting became illegible . ( exxagerating =P )

And last but not least , Dnt , i felt that i could do better . In a sense xD
As the syllabus was all taught before .
Plus , i felt that it was quite a easy paper . Yet i got such low marks .
Sadly , i did not study much for Dnt .
As science and dnt common test fall on the same day , i spent almost 80% of my time
studying science .

And so i shall stop here . Will be posting real soon ok :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home