Saturday 7 March 2009

Whats sup guys ? So i shall post about 2 events only .

1st event - Ncc competition
Well , my drill squad has been training for 2-3 weeks before the actual competition
Seriously , I doubt we could even win the freestyle .
Other schools had 1 whole month to prepare . Since jurong NCC was later informed
We only had that limited amount of time to practice .
Life's unfair , what can we do about it ?
Anyway , to the event day itself , we agreed to meet at lakeside mrt station at 6am-6.15am
Yes , I am supposed to go to TRYathlon today
But because of my enthusiasm of marching " not-bad " , i got into the freestyle squad
And there goes my $30 !
FYI , $30 is required to participate in the TRYathlon .
So , Gigi's church friend - Daniel , will be taking my place .
Imagine - Daniel wearing a tag with my name on it -.- Getting a COP with my name on it !
Simply retarded :D
COP - certificate of participation .
I reached lakeside around 6.05am and met the rest of the NCC members .
Supposed to bring gloves , and guess what
Except for me , the rest of the NCC members wore " proper " 100% white gloves
As for me -.- i brought worker gloves
Pathetic ==" I felt sort of embarassed .
Yet i dont remember my sargeant claiming that we CANT bring work gloves .
He only said " white gloves " ( If I am not wrong >< )
While at the MRT station , saw the retarded honpeng with his same old brown bag .
Damm ! Honpeng , could you buy a new bag ?
Everytime we go out together , he would bring that brown bag .
It looks very annoying when you wear that bag .
Plus , you always seem to slouch . ( Its quite normal for people to do that :D )
Saw Justin and Daniel too .
Yet Daniel did not seem to recognise me -cry- .
Haha daniel and i are not related somehow , so i aint surprised he couldnt recognise me .
Saddening , there were no bus to take us to Amoy Quee Camp
Thus we had to take public transport -.-
It took around 1hour to reach the campus . Located at And Mo Kio .
We reached the campus around 8.45am.
A few schools performed before us . Then * drumrolls * ~ it was our turn .
Ah yes , the funny part is about to come :D
Our sargeant led us to the platform and commanded us to march .
While marching , somebody speaked into the mircrophone .
Here goes -.-

Sargeant Major " Ok , thank you Jurong Secondary School for rehearsing , "
But we haven introduce your school , so please go back to your starting point " .

-faints- ! My goodness , that was such a embarassing sight .
Gahh , if looks could kill , I would have withered and there =
Everybody was like laughing at us non-stop .
Brainless senior -.- UGH , such a " malu " scene .
We performed , and I gave it my best shot . ( Duh )
I calmed myself down before the performance , our sargeant was giving us alot of pressure .
He kept saying : " Eh guys relax ah " .
What the hack ?! He was giving us more pressure by saying that
After the performance , the sargeant major told my sir that it was a good effort .
Though the song we played had totally no coordination with our moves .
Overall comment - Not bad =X
After the performance , alot of us slacked around in the canteen until 12pm
Then we were allowed to be released . Actually it was supposed to end at 2pm
But we left early due to knowing that we wont get any prize .
Thats it , Im stopping here (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home