Sunday 31 January 2010

Finding a place to rant and i think this blog would be it. Sorry, but dry post.


First of all,

Sister got her handphone confiscated the second time, and yet my mother didnt say a word about it.
And when i was late for my tuition for 45mins, she utterly screamed her head off at me. Like what the hell is wrong with her ?!
You mean being caught for texting in class is a less guilty offence than being late for tuition ? One word - Unfairness
Morever, my tuition was private (1 on 1). As such, i could always have a make-up lesson. So i dont really see the big deal of me being late.


Secondly,

All thanks to Madam Wang, who is always on a catch hair game. Like we were always on a cat-and-mouse hunt -.-
My fringe is like damn short already can anot ? The most i can sweep it to the side one lah.
As long as it doesnt touch my eyebrows, i dont see the reason to cut my hair.

Plus, there are some other guys in 3/2 whose fringe already touch their eyebrow, why never catch them ?

Or issit because im the cai shen ye, so you cant stop keeping a look out for me ? -.-


Thirdly,

My aunt gave me the most " perfect " haircut on earth today. I was late for like 20mins when we had our appointment at 11.30am
So what ? Dont tell me you'd never encounter late customers before okay. Its part and parcel of life.

She even gave me the attitude lorh. To hell with it, she think im related to her so she can give black face anytime lah !
And i think she is like so unprofessional. I told her to cut my fringe ABIT, ABIT ONLY.
In the end she go cut until so fucking short.

Now i look like a mother fucking idiot who came from Uranus.


Ahya i cannot wait until CNY comes. Fun time must come ! Im dying of stress and those around me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home