Wednesday 7 April 2010

Finally, the last part of the trip to sentosa. After the trial of the extreme log ride which is a total waste of money and time, we headed back to Vivo to catch a movie.







So the decision is made, we managed to get a good time slot of the show - Being Human. Went for budget lunch at kopitiam. Had pepper lunch to fill my hunger pangs. But went to forever 21 to accompany jeidy and jiayi to window shop first.







Its a darn hell funny show, together with the NGs' after the show. Just that the storyline is muthafuckin' confusing. It just takes you back to the beginning after they reached the climax -_- Like seriously is kill the whole show, from my perspective though.







All these pictures taken when we were leaving sentosa. We barely spent 1h at sentosa lah ! Zzz, all my fault because i didn't organise properly ): Sorry ah :/ Supposedly i was thinking of going to waterfront to explore the universal studios, but guessed no one was interested, so nevermind.







Me, Clara and Jiaqi. These two women are the hardest to persuade whenever we have a clique outing. I swear, 100% guarantee, cross my heart plus chop !







Clara is always claiming to not having the time. And for jiaqi ? She just doesn't bothers to reply my message or just end my call abruptly whenever i call her -_- FML for having such understanding friends ._.







Jeidy too engrossed with playing the iTouch. I think it was a chicky game which made her couldnt resist the temptation :P







The scenery while we took the monorail back to Vivocity. Asked Clara to take it since we had nothing to do. Spot a cruiser ? I am intending to persuade my parents to take my whole family to go for a star cruise holiday prolly during june or december ! Its been donkey years since we stepped onto a luxurious ship @-@







And thats me, trying to dig out something, i think my wallet. Its pretty unglam, so scroll down faster if you have the strength. THANKYOUVERYMUCH (:







Don't know why, but feels like clara and jiaqi are pulling away from us. CANNOT ! I must make them come out with us more often. Or else the others won't keep in contact with them ):







Justin's digging his nose in public ! Haha no lah, just making the pig face for i donno what reason -.- While jiaqi's twirling her hair for i donno reason what also !







Reflection of jeidy, jiayi and me. They should have taken a picture of me using the camera right ! That would make me look so professional, then i could have used it as a display picture. Damn wasted D:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home