Saturday 20 February 2010

A little elaboration on chinese new year.
Malaysia relatives came, and i was expecting some fun things. But it didnt turn out.
They went to sentosa the next morning. And the adults dumped us as universal studio.
Made a mistake by going back to vivo city, should have stayed to try out desperado



Sister trying to act superman.



There should only be 1 person using this machine. But two is better than one right :P
Plus, the speed would be much much faster, so yeah !





Well anyway, i've got to cut my hair by tomorrow.
I just had a hair cut 2 weeks ago, and now need to cut again -.- All thanks to ? Madam Wang :D
2 weeks ago, there wasnt a hair check, and mdm wang threatened using mabel yong ( discipline teacher) to make me cut my hair.
And then now, when my hair just couldnt make the mark, i've gotta trim my sideburns again.


Like is this fantastic or what. You'd seriously think im that rich to go and cut my hair every fortnight ?
Pay for me, and i will be on my knees to serve you.

PISSED OFF



Aunt - she's kind of fat, don't dwell on it alright :D She's trying to lift the dumbbells ._.
I think its like less than 5kg =.=



Half-way there.



And i announce the champion !





Sister cam-whoring using my phone when my aunt and i were trying to "work out"



Paddling really fast, thats why will produce this kind of quality image :/








Taking a rest.






Sister act cute !



We should be using our hands to lift the handle, but my sis used her legs -.- Fab



Gym last sunday with my second aunt and sister. Literally mad -.-
Because nobody was in the gym due to chinese new year, we took the advantage of playing with the machines :P

Still some leftover pictures of the gym, upload them next time ! Tata

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home