Friday 5 March 2010

Common Test Results.



So how did i fair ? Some results were satisfactory, others a disappointment.

Lets start with the foundation subject.



English - 50-52/100

Actually i should have failed this subject, getting a score of 46/100. Thanks to Mdm Wang, who added marks to my overall marks.

Seems that english is my Achilles heels huh D: zzz, how ?!

Its a C6, i know -.- Whatever ! Im only aiming for a pass.



Elementary Maths - 25/25

Did not expect a 100% for this subject, because i didnt really revised nor studied for the subject !

Was spending most of my time on geography since both papers fell on the same day.

Plus, there were some questions whereby i just anyhow bomb, so its really a surprise for me -.-



Additional Maths - 19/30

Damn this paper, couldnt finish it on time lah -.- Left about 2 questions blank, and that costs me 8 marks !

How i wish i could transfer some marks from my E-maths paper to this A-math paper, and that would result in both As !



Chinese - 33.5/45

Zzz, there was a calculation error on the total marks. Actually it was over 50, and i got a 38.5.

And that was a A1 for goodness sake. But they just anyhow minus 5 marks from all our papers.

Then now my marks is 33.5/50, overall dropped to A2 -'- Like walau, how can liddat one ?

There's a difference okay ! And it happens to me that my grade is dropped by 1 ! Damn them.



Science - 54/100

Seriously is failure for this subject -.- Im studying combined science fyi. Chemistry - 17/25

Physics - 10/25. Zzz, physics was gone case. No idea why, i studied okay !

But it seems that i cannot apply any concept when the questions were given.

Satisfied with chemistry, but could do better. Bulk up on physics lah ! Zzz.



History - 14/20

Damn, knowing what questions were coming out was already a privilege. And i get this kind of shit result -'-

Its an A2, on the dot. But i expected much more ! Nevermind, work harder next time.



Social Studies - 10/12

A1, quite okay for social studies. Both questions were on inference. Which didnt require on any content base knowledge.

So felt that i did pretty well.



Geography - 10/15

Damn, 1 more mark to an A2. Currently bargaining with my geog teacher to get my 1 mark.

I did comparison for one question and he didnt give me the marks ! Zzz, so hopes he is lenient this time round.






All pictures taken at second uncle's house during Chinese New Year reunion dinner.

I know, its abit late -.- But, whatever :P











Oh, made a mistake. Apparently this is not taken at my uncle's house -.-







Thats it, all my results are out. In summary, I've got



A1 - 2 (E-Math and Social Studies)

A2 - 2 (Chinese and History)

B3 - 2 (A-Math and Geography)

B4 - None

C5 - None

C6 - 2 (English and Science)



If only the two C6 could improve till a B4 ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home