Tuesday 9 March 2010

Next post is on Clementi Town's kopitiam play at Nanyang girls.

Waiting for Jiayi to send the pictures to me, and man is she taking her time -.-



March holidays are coming soon, and i think it will be one of the worst ones im going to have

Lets just keep our fingers and toes crossed that my holiday will turn out smoothly kay ! :P






Lets make some chemical equations for the upcoming holidays



Monday + Sentosa with nanhua = I LIKE

Tuesday + Bugis with little sister = I LIKE

Wednesday to Friday + Ncc camp = LOVE IT TO THE MAX.



Regular readers would have long figured it out that im making a sarcastic remark on the camp.

I never liked camps, and never will do.



Home sweet home, camp bitter camp, get it ?! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home